Windows 10: ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us

Discus and support ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If you play ARK we have launch our own dedicated server. [EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS] Max Player LVL 152 - Max Wild Dino LVL 240... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ComedyCarnage, Jul 10, 2016.

1. ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us

If you play ARK we have launch our own dedicated server.

[EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS]

Max Player LVL 152 - Max Wild Dino LVL 240

Connection Info:

Map: TheIsland
    Server IP: 149.202.194.46:27039
    Server Name: [EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS]

Vote for us at:
    ARK Server List

Just launched: Facebook Group
    Bei Facebook anmelden | Facebook

:)

ComedyCarnage, Jul 10, 2016

2. I am now having an issue syncing my Xbox Ones Clouds Ark game data to my Windows 10 Laptop.

Same issue but opposit I'm running a dedicated server on my windows 10PC And I'm not getting my Ark. Server settings or Ark. Files or art players to transfer to my xbox one It comes up Syncing And then re install the game

xxXLivewire1Xxx, Jul 10, 2016
  3. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED - Microsoft Store Version

Hi there,

i have a problem with the game Ark Survival Evolved, from Microsoft Store Version.

Scenario 1: When i create the dedicated server on the PC, and access through xbox one on the same local network, it works

Scenario 2: When i create the dedicated server on the PC, and my friends join through the live on xbox one, starts loading, but the same error appears "Join Failed".

need help!!!

Andre_Santiago, Jul 10, 2016
Thema:

ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us

1. ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us - Similar Threads - ARK Dedicated Server

2. Server not joining in mcpe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server not joining in mcpe: I can't join a server in Minecraft PE since I updated the game pls help to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-not-joining-in-mcpe/044eadd1-e7ca-4058-aba7-a290ecf93f65
  3. Dedicated servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated servers: It never lets me join dedicated servers. I can't join servers in Stormworks and Terraria. It's not my router or the games settings so I think it has to do with windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-servers/e27536a8-83cf-4bc0-a0e9-374e41d97f55
  4. Ark dedicated Server issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark dedicated Server issues: Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever!I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can connect and play on our xboxes. As of mid April, I'm assumining around the 14th, they're was a windows update and Ark wouldn't...
  5. ark survival evolved join failed on all servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved join failed on all servers: Baught the game on the microsoft store and instantly says could not retrieve naddress when I try join any server. single player works just fine. what can i try to fix the issue? any help is verry much appreciated....
  6. Minecraft not allowing me to join servers saying coming soon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft not allowing me to join servers saying coming soon: When i try to play hives or any other server it says coming soon i tried to uninstall and install the games still doesn't work i try to look up how to fix it on YouTube doesn't work so yea pls help...
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved / Non-Dedicated Tether Distance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved / Non-Dedicated Tether Distance: Hey folks, I know: it's ridiculous that I have to post this here again... But hey, since Microsoft decided to encrypt all their game files, and even preventing US Users to access certain App folders on OUR own systems, on OS and Games that we paid for, it is definitly...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server: I am unable to connect to my own dedicated server. I also put on the UWP loopback and was still unable to connect to my world. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-dedicated-server/10a25b99-6fe3-4b99-83c0-3d54e862755a
  9. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.: This pc is having trouble connecting to an Ark server that is hosted by Nitrado. 2 other computers in this house can easily connect. We have tried everything in https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Direct_Connect_to_a_Gameserver?game=arkse which is the first step. And the owner of...
  10. Ark custom Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark custom Servers: Hey everyone! So a while back I was having some issues getting a customized server for Ark up and running. I could get a regular one going on the pc for all of my friends but there wasnt enough challenge and it was difficult for us to find a top level dino. So I did alot...