Windows 10: Ark dedicated Server issues

Discus and support Ark dedicated Server issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever!I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kadee_domino, May 3, 2021.

1. Ark dedicated Server issues

Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever!I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can connect and play on our xboxes. As of mid April, I'm assumining around the 14th, they're was a windows update and Ark wouldn't load at all. April was a busy month so instead of spending hours trying to figure it out, we just turned the server off assuming windows and Ark would eventually work it out and game play would continue. What do you know, as predicted, it did. Turned on my pc today, installed all windows updates, went

:)

kadee_domino, May 3, 2021

2. ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us

If you play ARK we have launch our own dedicated server.

[EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS]

Max Player LVL 152 - Max Wild Dino LVL 240

Connection Info:

Map: TheIsland
    Server IP: 149.202.194.46:27039
    Server Name: [EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS]

Vote for us at:
    http://toparkservers.com/server/149.202.194.46:27039

Just launched: Facebook Group
    Facebook

ComedyCarnage, May 3, 2021
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, May 3, 2021
  4. namtr0w Win User

Ark dedicated Server issues

Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network PC version

I bought Ark survival off the Microsoft store specifically so I could host the map and play with friends on pc/xbox in a controlled environment.
    I played the steam version before and it's fairly easy to host all the maps on your own.

Needless to say this is not the same for the Store version of the game. I can run one map using a second machine with a xbox silver account.

I've tried setting up VMs with accounts and even using full second PCs to try to run second maps, however, as soon as I start the Second map dedicated server, both system no longer allow connection.
    I think it has something to do with them using the same ports, but as there is no command line launcher like there is for steam, I can't change the ports (to my knowledge) on the Microsoft store version of the game.

QUESTION:
    1. Is there a way to change the ports ark dedicated server is using on the Microsoft Store Version of the game, please don't bother if you are using steam version, they are not even close to same.
    2. Is there a way to run more than one dedicated Server in a single home?
    3. Am I missing something, or can one of the INI files be changed to have new ports?

Any help would be nice as I'm a bit annoyed this game is becoming a pay to play, on purchased servers rather than letting people play on their own.

namtr0w, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Ark dedicated Server issues

1. Ark dedicated Server issues - Similar Threads - Ark dedicated Server

2. Regarding dedicated DNS servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding dedicated DNS servers: Hi Guys,We created two new dedicated DNS servers on the windows server in case one fails the other one can still resolve the queries. We also have Microsoft AD in our environment for our users. So, our primary DNS server in all user's machines is our AD server. The problem is...
  3. Regarding dedicated DNS servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding dedicated DNS servers: Hi Guys,We created two new dedicated DNS servers on the windows server in case one fails the other one can still resolve the queries. We also have Microsoft AD in our environment for our users. So, our primary DNS server in all user's machines is our AD server. The problem is...
  4. Dedicated servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dedicated servers: It never lets me join dedicated servers. I can't join servers in Stormworks and Terraria. It's not my router or the games settings so I think it has to do with windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-servers/e27536a8-83cf-4bc0-a0e9-374e41d97f55
  5. Ark: Survival Evolved / Non-Dedicated Tether Distance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved / Non-Dedicated Tether Distance: Hey folks, I know: it's ridiculous that I have to post this here again... But hey, since Microsoft decided to encrypt all their game files, and even preventing US Users to access certain App folders on OUR own systems, on OS and Games that we paid for, it is definitly...
  6. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time: I used to play ark on steam and I would host a server on the same PC and then play it with all my buddies on the same PC It's a beefy computer. Anyways, A good majority of my buddies play on xbox so I bought the windows 10 version and I wanted to host my own server for us to...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Dedicated server: I am unable to connect to my own dedicated server. I also put on the UWP loopback and was still unable to connect to my world. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-dedicated-server/10a25b99-6fe3-4b99-83c0-3d54e862755a
  8. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.: This pc is having trouble connecting to an Ark server that is hosted by Nitrado. 2 other computers in this house can easily connect. We have tried everything in https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Direct_Connect_to_a_Gameserver?game=arkse which is the first step. And the owner of...
  9. Ark custom Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark custom Servers: Hey everyone! So a while back I was having some issues getting a customized server for Ark up and running. I could get a regular one going on the pc for all of my friends but there wasnt enough challenge and it was difficult for us to find a top level dino. So I did alot...
  10. ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK Dedicated Server - Come Join Us: If you play ARK we have launch our own dedicated server. [EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS] Max Player LVL 152 - Max Wild Dino LVL 240 Connection Info: Map: TheIsland Server IP: 149.202.194.46:27039 Server Name: [EU][PVP][ORP] 25x EXP 25xT 25xG [MODS]...