Windows 10: Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

Discus and support Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I got ark through the gamepass on the windows store today, and i had to clean up some files to install it. i did that and i had 100 gb of free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NICE_THATS_NOT, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

Hi. I got ark through the gamepass on the windows store today, and i had to clean up some files to install it. i did that and i had 100 gb of free storage, so i started installing ark. I got to about 29% and it was getting late so i disconeccted my laptop from my moniter. I checked on the status but my computer wasnt turning on so i restarted it. When it restarted the entire installation process had stopped. I went onto the store and it said i had 10 gb left!!!. I went into settings and apparently i have over 100gb in apps and features but i had a look and there is nothing over 100mb. Is there any way i can get the storage back so i can install ark?

submitted by /u/NICE_THATS_NOT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NICE_THATS_NOT, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Feb 22, 2020
  3. ark on the windows store

so I bought ark ($60 game) through the Microsoft store on the browser, and when I press "play on this pc" it takes me to the app to "download" it but the problem is that ark is not appearing on the Microsoft store app, but it is on the browser and I'm
    pretty sure parental controls are off seeing as I can look up gears of war and halo with no problem any help would be appreciated!

JaredBlackburn, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

Ark won't download or install from Microsoft store on windows 10. error code 0x87e105dc

Hi PaLMaRa,

This error code: 0x87e105dc means you that you are unable to download a certain game on your computer due to corrupted game file. For us to help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the same error code when downloading a different game?
    • Have you tried downloading the game using a different local user?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary file.

Step 3: Reset Window Store cache.

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

1. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug - Similar Threads - Ark Download Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  3. Microsoft Store bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store bug: About 1/2 months ago, I restarted my old pc with windows 10 with 32 bit.The problem is: Microsoft store is not working, I open it, all alright, but at one point it crash.I've tried few methods: wsreset.exe not work, resetting Microsoft Store not work, using th troubleshooter...
  4. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  5. Download not initiating Microsoft store Ark game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download not initiating Microsoft store Ark game: I have tried to download Ark from the Microsoft store. It was downloading fine with details of download speed so I left it over night. In the morning it was paused and refusing to finish downloading about 90% complete. I canceled the download to get it started but haven’t...
  6. Download not initiating for Ark on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download not initiating for Ark on Microsoft Store: I have tried to download Ark from the Microsoft store. It was downloading fine with details of download speed so I left it over night. In the morning it was paused and refusing to finish downloading about 90% complete. I canceled the download to get it started but haven’t...
  7. Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question/bug when downloading in Microsoft store: i'm currently downloading Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. However, when i remove microsoft store off of my screen (alt-tab, minimize, etc.) the download will error within a few minutes, and i will have to tab back in and restart the download. When i have the store pulled up and at...
  8. Microsoft store isnt letting me download Ark survival evolved

Microsoft store isnt letting me download Ark survival evolved: When ever I try downloading it always has really low download speeds like 400/kb and it keeps on saying error Code 0x80073CF9 anyone know this one?...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store

Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store: When i start the download i don't see how much there is. Usually there is as an example 10GB out of 100GB but it would not show the 100 and only the 10. I've tried a few times now thinking that it may just be a bug and that it's downloading. My friend started his and it was...
  10. Report - Microsoft store pc download bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Report - Microsoft store pc download bug: I have fairly slow internet due to where I live. Therefore when downloading large games a download might last for more than 24 hours. On all other platforms this does not seem to be an issue however on the pc microsoft store downloads (in particular forza horizon 4) restart...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ARK Microsoft store PC