Windows 10: ark fails at launch

Discus and support ark fails at launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have scored the internet an i'm getting undeniably frustrated no i have game pass and i have downloaded ark and it works on my wife's computer but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FallenAngel1897, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ark fails at launch

so i have scored the internet an i'm getting undeniably frustrated no i have game pass and i have downloaded ark and it works on my wife's computer but when i try to launch it on my own it wont even launch i press start the app and i get the initialization screen and then it crashes i have done everything i could find i have gone as far as a full and fresh install on my windows game and even as new hard drive anew video card and trouble shoot steps on the web i feel if i pay for this service it should just work. now i have even bought the steam version and it works just fine plz help.

:)

FallenAngel1897, Oct 8, 2019

2. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Are you trying to play the Ark Survival Evolved game on your Windows computer or on your Xbox?

I would suggest you to
    Post a Screenshot
    of the game that launches in the default screen.

Meanwhile, try the below methods.

Method 1: Fix Problems with Apps from Microsoft Store.

Follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix Problems With Apps From Microsoft Store
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Perform a
    Clean Boot
    and see if you are facing the same issue with the Ark Survival Evolved game.

NOTE: A 'Clean Boot' starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality
    while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

If the Clean Boot works, then don't forget to place the computer to normal boot by going to 'Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting' section in the Clean Boot link.

Method 3: New User Account.

If the above methods didn't' work, then you may need to
    Create a New Administrator User Account
    and launch the game from the New User Account and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

ark fails at launch

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

ark fails at launch 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

ark fails at launch 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

ark fails at launch

1. ark fails at launch - Similar Threads - ark fails launch

2. ark wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  3. ark wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ark wont launch: it was working fine then randomly one day it wouldnt launch anymore what it does now is show a blue screen with the logo on it for like 1 minute then just closesive tried a lot of things like,reseting the apps datareinstalling ark 5 seperate times nowresetting my pc entirely...
  4. Ark survival evolved black screen crash on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved black screen crash on launch: Has anyone else on pc experienced a glitch where ark won't launch / has a black screen on startup and the crashes. I've been trying to fix this for a few days and have reinstalled the game, updated my driver's and reset the microsoft store. This all started after the most...
  5. Ark survival evolved black screen crash on launch

Ark survival evolved black screen crash on launch: Has anyone else on pc experienced a glitch where ark won't launch / has a black screen on startup and the crashes. I've been trying to fix this for a few days and have reinstalled the game, updated my driver's and reset the microsoft store. This all started after the most...
  6. Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!: Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH! all i get is a blue screen with the ark logo on it for 3-5 seconds and it closes. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-wont-launch/b0e9722b-701b-49fb-82cb-6068a439a380
  7. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Ark Survival Evolved not launching: Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the loading screen logo in the middle and blue around then would close itself after about 30 seconds. I have uninstalled then...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch: My ark will pull up a blue screen and show an ark picture, but then it just closes with no warning, i have a gtx 1060 3gb, ryzen7 2700x, 16gb of ram, and a normal hard drive...
  9. ark fails at launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark fails at launch: so i have scored the internet an i'm getting undeniably frustrated no i have game pass and i have downloaded ark and it works on my wife's computer but when i try to launch it on my own it wont even launch i press start the app and i get the initialization screen and then it...
  10. Ark closing moments after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark closing moments after launch: I downloaded Ark a couple weeks ago and I updated it and now it goes to a blue screen with the cover art for a moment then closes I don't know what is wrong....