Windows 10: ARK File Location?

Discus and support ARK File Location? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have ARK Survival Evolved on steam, but thats not cross platform, so I got it through the xbox play anywhere. And I cant seem to find where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoahPak, Feb 6, 2020.

1. NoahPak Win User

ARK File Location?

So I have ARK Survival Evolved on steam, but thats not cross platform, so I got it through the xbox play anywhere. And I cant seem to find where the .exe file for ark, and pretty much any other file for ARK. I have tried looking in my WindowsApps location, but there is very little stuff in there.

:)

NoahPak, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Jay#222 Win User

Ark Saved file locations

Hi GadflyTheMad

I'll try to help you on this issue.

In order to access the default save location of Windows applications, follow these steps:

- Open File Explorer

- On the address bar, type C:\%LocalAppData%\Packages and press Enter.

About your second question, you should reach the Ark forum.

Regards

Jay#222, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere, ARK Survival Evolved, File locations

I installed ARK Survival Evolved onto my laptop through Xbox Play Anywhere, the game runs fine, but i can't find the location in the files where the Microsoft Store put it. I've been looking online for it but the only thing i can find is the location for
    the steam version of the game.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

NicholasPhagan, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Jay#222 Win User

ARK File Location?

Ark Saved file locations

Well, as I can't test the game myself, I can't try to find it too.

Try to reach the customer service of Ark in order to ask if they can show you where the files are on the Windows Store Edition.

Another idea, would be to create a new map (or character, or whatever is requiered in the game), then close everything, and search on your whole computer all the files that were created at this exact moment (sort results by time of creation).

It may lead you to the correct directory.

Jay

Jay#222, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

ARK File Location?

1. ARK File Location? - Similar Threads - ARK File Location

2. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING: I was able to install ark but when i went to open it it blue screened i tried reinstalling disabling cloud and still cant find the files and it still saying it going to my OneDrive i tried looking at multiable post and nothing seems to be working...
  3. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING: I was able to install ark but when i went to open it it blue screened i tried reinstalling disabling cloud and still cant find the files and it still saying it going to my OneDrive i tried looking at multiable post and nothing seems to be working...
  4. ARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  5. ARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  6. ark file location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark file location: i brought ark a while ago on my Xbox and recently got it from the GamePass on my computer and would like to access my files for the game but cant find them? where are they located?...
  7. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  8. ARK Local Save Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK Local Save Files: My ARK world randomly became inaccessible. Anyone know where the files are located? I can only find the Steam version and guides for that version of the game. Help would be appreciated!...
  9. Ark Saved file locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Saved file locations: So I have found a lot of information on the save file locations on Steam downloaded ark but not much on the Microsoft Store downloaded. I currently have a non-dedicated server save that me and one other person have worked on but want to open it up to more without the...
  10. Ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Do we have a eta for Ark Valguero update? I bought Win 10 version to play with Xbox friends, and they have the update but I don't. If I had known this I would have went with steam, still wouldn't be able to play with my friends but I would have the update....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark file location

2. where are ark files windows 10

3. ark where is save data windows store

4. windows 10 ark files location,
  5. ark launch file location,
  6. ark survival xbox play anywhere save files,
  7. ark survival evolved saved game location,
  8. ark what file is ascension saved in,
  9. ark windows 10 file,
  10. where is ark files on windows,
  11. ark save file win 10 version server location,