Windows 10: ARK Local Save Files

Discus and support ARK Local Save Files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ARK world randomly became inaccessible. Anyone know where the files are located? I can only find the Steam version and guides for that version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianvanDijk, Mar 3, 2020.

1. ARK Local Save Files

My ARK world randomly became inaccessible. Anyone know where the files are located?

I can only find the Steam version and guides for that version of the game.

Help would be appreciated!

:)

BrianvanDijk, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Jay#222 Win User

Ark Saved file locations

Hi GadflyTheMad

I'll try to help you on this issue.

In order to access the default save location of Windows applications, follow these steps:

- Open File Explorer

- On the address bar, type C:\%LocalAppData%\Packages and press Enter.

About your second question, you should reach the Ark forum.

Regards

Jay#222, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Mar 3, 2020
  4. ARK Local Save Files

Ark Survival Evolved game save files don't exist

I've been searching for almost 2 days now, and I am unable to locate the save game files for Ark. I've gone through the USER path all the way to PACKAGES, found a "SAVED" folder, but no save files are in there. Please help

DDAHLBERG72, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

ARK Local Save Files

1. ARK Local Save Files - Similar Threads - ARK Local Save

2. Saving files locally only and not on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving files locally only and not on OneDrive: I don't want to access my files on any other device. For now, I want all my files stored locally on my PC. I've disabled backup to OneDrive and now all I have in my local Documents folder is a shortcut called "Where are my files" which links to OneDrive.All I want to do is...
  3. Saving files locally only and not on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving files locally only and not on OneDrive: I don't want to access my files on any other device. For now, I want all my files stored locally on my PC. I've disabled backup to OneDrive and now all I have in my local Documents folder is a shortcut called "Where are my files" which links to OneDrive.All I want to do is...
  4. ark file location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark file location: i brought ark a while ago on my Xbox and recently got it from the GamePass on my computer and would like to access my files for the game but cant find them? where are they located?...
  5. Saving files locally only?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving files locally only?: I would like to save all my word, excel, etc files locally and not to the onedrive/cloud. I have set the default saving location on the local versions of word and Excel, but when I am using 365 it only shows the onedrive as a default location, there doesn't seem to be any...
  6. I'm trying to find the save files for ARK Survival Evolved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to find the save files for ARK Survival Evolved.: I've downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store using Xbox Game Pass. I'm trying to restore the save I backed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-find-the-save-files-for-ark-survival/8d51b611-44b4-42fd-ba07-aedd9f725ac0
  7. Ark survival saved game files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival saved game files: Where can i find .ark save files. I checked localstate it has “maps” folder for “theisland” but i only see .pnt files. I would like to be able to do a really simple import to ark smartbreeder. Simple tasks that are doable on steam are near impossible with windows store games....
  8. ARK File Location?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK File Location?: So I have ARK Survival Evolved on steam, but thats not cross platform, so I got it through the xbox play anywhere. And I cant seem to find where the .exe file for ark, and pretty much any other file for ARK. I have tried looking in my WindowsApps location, but there is very...
  9. Ark Saved file locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Saved file locations: So I have found a lot of information on the save file locations on Steam downloaded ark but not much on the Microsoft Store downloaded. I currently have a non-dedicated server save that me and one other person have worked on but want to open it up to more without the...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved game save files don't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved game save files don't exist: I've been searching for almost 2 days now, and I am unable to locate the save game files for Ark. I've gone through the USER path all the way to PACKAGES, found a "SAVED" folder, but no save files are in there. Please help...