Windows 10: ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version

Discus and support ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I have a problem trying to play with friends on a xbox server but the server is not showing up. Any help would be appreciated. ty... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by didivelvet, Dec 28, 2020.

1. ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version

HI

I have a problem trying to play with friends on a xbox server but the server is not showing up. Any help would be appreciated. ty

:)

didivelvet, Dec 28, 2020

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

Hi,

You can only play 1 server on one PC. We cannot setup 2 Ark servers at the same on PC and on Xbox console.

Jomari Arc, Dec 28, 2020
  4. namtr0w Win User

ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version

Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network PC version

I bought Ark survival off the Microsoft store specifically so I could host the map and play with friends on pc/xbox in a controlled environment.
    I played the steam version before and it's fairly easy to host all the maps on your own.

Needless to say this is not the same for the Store version of the game. I can run one map using a second machine with a xbox silver account.

I've tried setting up VMs with accounts and even using full second PCs to try to run second maps, however, as soon as I start the Second map dedicated server, both system no longer allow connection.
    I think it has something to do with them using the same ports, but as there is no command line launcher like there is for steam, I can't change the ports (to my knowledge) on the Microsoft store version of the game.

QUESTION:
    1. Is there a way to change the ports ark dedicated server is using on the Microsoft Store Version of the game, please don't bother if you are using steam version, they are not even close to same.
    2. Is there a way to run more than one dedicated Server in a single home?
    3. Am I missing something, or can one of the INI files be changed to have new ports?

Any help would be nice as I'm a bit annoyed this game is becoming a pay to play, on purchased servers rather than letting people play on their own.

namtr0w, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version

1. ARK not showing xbox servers on windows pc version - Similar Threads - ARK showing xbox

2. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  3. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  4. Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network PC version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network PC version: I bought Ark survival off the Microsoft store specifically so I could host the map and play with friends on pc/xbox in a controlled environment. I played the steam version before and it's fairly easy to host all the maps on your own. Needless to say this is not the same for...
  5. Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc: Nothing really to put here, title is problrm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-achivements-on-xbox-game-pass-version/db0e01e9-099c-4a3a-8c09-ce7062107882
  6. Ark windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark windows version: I have been having trouble playing Ark windows version, whenever I try to play the screen is stuck on syncing ark data and won't load even if I leave it sitting there for hours. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, resetting, changing account, signing in and out of...
  7. Ark Survival PC and Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival PC and Xbox: I bought the DLC for Genesis on the Windows Microsoft Store and it's not showing up for me to download it on Xbox. I figured it worked both ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-pc-and-xbox/dbaba9fb-963f-465f-b0b8-b967ca8acb93"
  8. Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version: Hallo, ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden. wir haben folgendes Problem: Wir haben uns einen Ark Server (Xbox) bei Nitrado gemietet und finden auch auf dem PC den Server nicht. Auf der Xbox ist der Server zusehen aber auf dem PC fehlt jede Spur. Das Crossplay...
  9. Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mods and Server INI settings - ARK Windows Play Anywhere version w/ Xbox: I've seen a few posts on the xbox live and windows "searching for group" section that state they have stacking mods, to allow items to stack in higher quantities and items that don't normally stack, to be able to stack. I was wondering how this is done as I can't seem to find...
  10. server not showing on ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server not showing on ark survival evolved: Hi all thanks to all help me on Port forwarding or dmz hosting and have tried both but not the same time I was told that it could take days or weeks for my server to show is true or is there something else I'm missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox servers not showing up on win 10