Windows 10: Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

Discus and support Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guy been playing ark for while and jusy got the full game on windows store for cross play i i did all the ports for the xbox 1 but when i active my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sniper33227, May 16, 2019.

1. Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

Hey guy been playing ark for while and jusy got the full game on windows store for cross play i i did all the ports for the xbox 1 but when i active my DMZ host my alternate port for my xbox changes i tried with it on and off with port forwarding but i still can find my server from windows 10 or my Xbox 1 with my alternate account

:)

sniper33227, May 16, 2019

2. port forwarding

1 router has port forwarding capability the other doesn't have a option on the website besides dmz and i called and complained to the company an they said it was a 100 dollar a year for port forwarding

JoshuaEnnis1, May 16, 2019
  3. Samuria Win User
    How to configure Port Forwarding?

You dont say what the router is so we dont have a clue and you dont say why or for what you are port forwarding.
    The best way is goto Guides for Port Forwarding a Router find your router and it will give you step by step instuctions on how to do it

Samuria, May 16, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

Help with port forwarding!

Just for clarification: Port forwarding takes a packet that is addressed to your external (public) IP address and forwards if to an internal (private) IP address

First step:

Go to What's My IP Address? Networking Tools & More

Your External (public) IP address will be shown at the top of the page.

This is the IP address that other users on the internet will use to connect to you.

Second step:

Find your Internal (private) IP address.

This is the IP address of the Ethernet card in your PC

This IP address MUST be in one of the following ranges to be guarenteed to work:

10.0.0.0 – 10.255.255.255
    172.16.0.0 – 172.31.255.255
    192.168.0.0 – 192.168.255.255

Third step:

Open up the admin application for your router and look for port forwarding/private servers option.

The screen will have a source port number (tcp and udp) and will also have a destination IP address and port.

Example:

Your PC has a private IP of 192.168.0.2 and your run a game server that uses ports 2345 and 8977

In admin screen source ports will be 2345 and 8977 (an entry for each port will be needed)

Destination will be 192.168.0.2 port 2345 and 192.168.0.2 port 8977

Example screenshot of port forward screen http://www.kumagames.com/img/server setup/server_setup_04.jpg

IggSter, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting

1. Ark port forwarding and DMZ hosting - Similar Threads - Ark port forwarding

2. Modem Behind Route/DMZ Setting questions and port forwarding problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Modem Behind Route/DMZ Setting questions and port forwarding problems.: Winver 20H2 19042.685 Windows 10 Pro My problem is that sometimes port forwarding just doesn't work and I cannot figure out why. I have several ports being forwarded on my network for things like Plex, game servers, NAS's and the like and over the years and from experience I...
  3. Forwarded port filtered

in Windows 10 Support
    Forwarded port filtered: Hello My name is Bo and I live in Sweden. I'm a member of a small songgroup and we try to find a way to reherse from our different homes- (Normal Videoconference software have far too much latency). we have found a software which seems to do the work if we can have a server...
  4. Port forward

Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  5. Ark Port forwarding cross play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Port forwarding cross play: I need to know the port numbers for ark cross play because i get a join failed every time i try to connect to my server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-port-forwarding-cross-play/fb615fd3-4a95-4077-a8ae-7e20c2278a5d
  6. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  7. Virtualbox, redirect or port forward outgoing vm connection to the host

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtualbox, redirect or port forward outgoing vm connection to the host: Hi, I have a windows10 Virtualbox host and a ubuntu vm. I want redirect all the outgoing connections to the ports 80 and 443 to a proxy which is listening on the host machine (windows10) Anyone know how to do that ? I have tried the following netsh lines: netsh interface...
  8. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  9. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  10. Port forwarding help

Port forwarding help: How can i make port forwarding? I can't seem to make it. 86212