Windows 10: Ark - Resetting Download Percentage

Discus and support Ark - Resetting Download Percentage in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I've read your forums and this seems like an everyday problem for Microsoft and yet all you guys seem to do is post an automatic response that would... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Zachneedinghelp, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Ark - Resetting Download Percentage

So I've read your forums and this seems like an everyday problem for Microsoft and yet all you guys seem to do is post an automatic response that would have the person re-download everything again. Your help is absolutely useless. You're fucking retarded if you call yourselves tech support. You need to raise this issue higher, closing the app, restarting your PC etc etc just restarts the download, I was literally at 78gb out 80gb last night and i turned my pc off. Came back this morning and I've got to re download the entire game. I have also heard this happens when patches are released. You fuckers need to fix this shit and not post retarded fucking tech support replies that have literally zero merit where I'll have more success banging my fucking head against a wall.

:)

Zachneedinghelp, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2018
  3. how do I reset the percentages in freecell for windows10

Hi,

To reset the percentages of Freecell it will reset the statistics of the game. Follow the steps below:

1. Click on Game.

2. Select Statistics.

3. then hit the Reset button.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 4, 2018
  4. nodleh72 Win User

Ark - Resetting Download Percentage

ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing.

Began installing ARK the other day from the windows store and all was good. But after getting to around 35-40GB of the 76GB install problems began. The blue percentage bar reset but the amount downloaded didn't so I thought nothing of it. Once it got to
    76/76Gb downloaded the download size began increasing, first to 90Gb. When it got to 90GB it went to 110GB, then to 150GB, the 170GB and its now at 203GB. The game refuses to cancel when I press the x. Once I start the install again it resumes where it left
    off (at 203GB). I've gone to the WindowsApps folder in my C drive and deleted the ARK folders (with no effect). I also attempted to install the game on my harddrive via another PC (which worked, it installed fine). I then plugged my HDD back into my PC and
    attempted to copy and paste the files into the WindowsApps file which didn't work as "your organization does not allow you to place this file here". I'm stuck here, have no idea why its not working or how to fix it. I've contacted Microsoft support chats 3+
    times to no effect. Hoping someone on here has the answer. Thanks in advance Ark - Resetting Download Percentage :)

Ark - Resetting Download Percentage 30a7a610-45d6-45d9-80a1-fc48b59b3b29?upload=true.png

nodleh72, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Ark - Resetting Download Percentage

1. Ark - Resetting Download Percentage - Similar Threads - Ark Resetting Download

2. Reset zoom percentage screen windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset zoom percentage screen windows 10: Hello,I am having a very peculiar probleem with my screen settings on Windows 10. I was a very confused as a side effect from a covid infection and changed various settings on my laptop. I have searched evrywhere for a solution to this problem but haven't found anything yet....
  3. Reset zoom percentage screen windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset zoom percentage screen windows 10: Hello,I am having a very peculiar probleem with my screen settings on Windows 10. I was a very confused as a side effect from a covid infection and changed various settings on my laptop. I have searched evrywhere for a solution to this problem but haven't found anything yet....
  4. Download not initiating for Ark on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download not initiating for Ark on Microsoft Store: I have tried to download Ark from the Microsoft store. It was downloading fine with details of download speed so I left it over night. In the morning it was paused and refusing to finish downloading about 90% complete. I canceled the download to get it started but haven’t...
  5. Ark , Large File Download Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark , Large File Download Issue: I have tried to download Ark from the Microsoft store. It was downloading fine with details of download speed so I left it over night. In the morning it was paused and refusing to finish downloading about 90% complete. I canceled the download to get it started but haven’t...
  6. Downloading ark on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading ark on pc: Hi there I am trying to download ark from the game pass and keep getting error code and wont fully download. I have used it as administrator and used commands as well and still no joy. Would like to actually play on the pc for a change....
  7. Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ark Download Microsoft Store Bug: Hi. I got ark through the gamepass on the windows store today, and i had to clean up some files to install it. i did that and i had 100 gb of free storage, so i started installing ark. I got to about 29% and it was getting late so i disconeccted my laptop from my moniter. I...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store: When i start the download i don't see how much there is. Usually there is as an example 10GB out of 100GB but it would not show the 100 and only the 10. I've tried a few times now thinking that it may just be a bug and that it's downloading. My friend started his and it was...
  9. Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again. ***Modified title from: Can’t download...
  10. Can’t download ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download ark: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again....