Windows 10: Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

Discus and support Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to play ark on steam and I would host a server on the same PC and then play it with all my buddies on the same PC It's a beefy computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaelzimmerman7, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

I used to play ark on steam and I would host a server on the same PC and then play it with all my buddies on the same PC It's a beefy computer. Anyways, A good majority of my buddies play on xbox so I bought the windows 10 version and I wanted to host my own server for us to play on in a similar manner and I realize that there's no headless server option for windows 10/xbox servers but I don't own an Xbox so the option that people suggested to use a silver account on an Xbox wouldn't work in this scenario. Any options or solutions? I don't want to have to create a vm and pay for another copy either.

:)

michaelzimmerman7, Jan 1, 2021

2. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to
    get tech help on this issue and was transferred 3 times and then on eternal hold. I just disconnected the call because I could not hold any longer, it already had been 45 minutes. Now today Ark Evolved is not working. My son uninstalled it and went to reinstall
    it and it showing he has to purchase it. Something weird is going on with these Ark digital downloads. He is using a laptop. I purchased Ark Evolved last November thru Microsoft and he has been playing it since then on his laptop. It does not even show
    up under purchases now. We need help in fixing both issues or I need to get a refund at least for Ark Genesis since he has not been able to play it.

MichelleMartinez4, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time

1. Ark server on Windows 10 Ark and play on it at the same time - Similar Threads - Ark server Ark

2. ARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  3. ARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  4. Ark dedicated Server issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark dedicated Server issues: Seriously frustrated and thinking about surrendering to ARK forever!I run a dedicated server from my windows 10 pc so my husband, friends and I can connect and play on our xboxes. As of mid April, I'm assumining around the 14th, they're was a windows update and Ark wouldn't...
  5. Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Multiple Ark Survival Servers on same network: I bought Ark survival off the microsoft store specifically so I could host the map and play with friends in a controlled environment. I played the steam version before and it's fairly easy to host all the maps on your own. Needless to say this is not the same for the Store...
  6. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  7. Ark windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark windows 10: Im having a problem ark for windows ten crashes on start up also crashes when you try to go into options is there a fix coming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-windows-10/9056992f-434b-44eb-8fc7-db16771645b4
  8. Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to a Nitrado Ark server.: This pc is having trouble connecting to an Ark server that is hosted by Nitrado. 2 other computers in this house can easily connect. We have tried everything in https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/Direct_Connect_to_a_Gameserver?game=arkse which is the first step. And the owner of...
  9. Ark custom Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark custom Servers: Hey everyone! So a while back I was having some issues getting a customized server for Ark up and running. I could get a regular one going on the pc for all of my friends but there wasnt enough challenge and it was difficult for us to find a top level dino. So I did alot...
  10. Cant play ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant play ark: I got the 14 day game pass trial and started to download ark. Once it was finished the download was reset and this time it was out of 53 mb.[IMG] After a while it would say download complete but wouldnt advance from there and i still wasnt able to launch it and after i closed...