Windows 10: Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to start a DCOM Server: StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.20.778.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38!AppARKSurvivalEvolved as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GenisisProject, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

Unable to start a DCOM Server: StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.20.778.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38!AppARKSurvivalEvolved as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
    "5"
    Happened while starting this command:
    "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.20.778.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38\ShooterGame\Binaries\UWP64\ShooterGame.exe" -ServerName:AppARKSurvivalEvolved.AppX8dqae3jbqbp71qzw0jv2man0p45gr0c6.mca

This is the error code that has been consistently coming up since I had first installed the game from the Windows Store. I have done everything I can think to do, including reinstalling my OS.

Any help with this issue would be grand.

:)

GenisisProject, Nov 5, 2018

2. Ark survival play anywhere

Hi, I bought ark survival but can't donwload it on my pc from the windows store so at the moment I would like a refund but there is no option or button for the refund and I bought it today??

malcolmallner, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ark Survival

Hi Mitchell,

There are various reasons why you are unable to play Ark Survival. It is possible that your account settings are incorrectly set up or your account was banned or suspended from the game itself. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following
    information:

• What is the exact error message when you tried to play the game?
    • Are you still able to play other games online on the same PC?
    • What exactly do you mean when you said that you played the game on an unofficial PC hosted for Xbox?

In the meantime, we recommend that you check your account status on our
    Xbox Live Enforcement page
    . You may also reach out to the game developers and other game community members on the game's

community page
    to check if your in-game profile is banned from playing the game online.

Loraine Mon, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

Microsoft needs to own Ark Survival!!!

I agree! My great nephew(8yrs) loves the game. Microsoft buid Ark Survival!!!

DavidmAmburgey, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

1. Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evoloved

2. Ark Survival Low Fatal Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Low Fatal Crash: LowLevelFatalError [File:F:\build\trunkNew\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 201] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG' VERSION: 321.11 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff85f3ad759 + 0 bytes...
  3. Ark Survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival: Problem: When I am in the game, it wont recognize some lmb or rmb clicks. Sometimes for 10-15 secs. Troubleshooting that ive done: X-Mouse button control to verify that my clicks out of game were always being registered. Tried sfc scannow, and DISM.exe /Online...
  4. windows 10 Ark survival evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 Ark survival evolved: I used to be able to join any server fine until a few days ago. i have reinstalled ark 6 times in 2 different folders also and it allows me to click join server, It says loading primalgame_data then logs me back to the menu saying 'can't retrieve address'. if you could help...
  5. Ark Survival PC and Xbox

Ark Survival PC and Xbox: I bought the DLC for Genesis on the Windows Microsoft Store and it's not showing up for me to download it on Xbox. I figured it worked both ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-pc-and-xbox/dbaba9fb-963f-465f-b0b8-b967ca8acb93"
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  7. Ark Survival Crashing on Startup

Ark Survival Crashing on Startup: I have installed Ark: Survival Evolved on my PC through the windows 10 store. Upon starting the game, it instantly crashes, not even making it past the splash screen....
  8. Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved Crashing: Downloaded the game twice from the store, as I have gamepass and wanted to try it. Both times took 5 days to download (Yes. My Internet sucks, I know) And both times I have the same error. Second install was an attempt to fix it. Needless to say it didn't work. Re-install is...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved on pc: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft store on PC two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!: Okay, so I downloaded Ark onto my laptop the other day. Its an xbox play anywhere so I didn't buy it from my laptop but I bought it on my xbox. it works flawlessly on my xbox but I wanna play my PC version but it will not start, when I start it up, it shows the title then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark windows store crash on start

2. C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.65.798.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38\ShooterGame

3. error unable to start a dcom server: studiowildcard

4. ark crashes on startup windows 10,
  5. ark keeps crashing on start windows 10,
  6. ark survival unable to start a dcom server,
  7. ark play anywhere crashing on start up,
  8. ARK: Survival Evolved Crashes with Fatal Error,
  9. StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9,
  10. ark unable to start dcom,
  11. ark crashing windows 10,
  12. ark survival keeps crashing on startup pc,
  13. Ark Survival evolved crashes when started,
  14. ark survival evolved crashes immediately on windows 10,