Windows 10: Ark Survival Evolved connection

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have recently purchased Ark from the Microsoft store and I'm currently attempting to join and for the past days I have not been able to play I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jake_340, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Jake_340 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved connection

So I have recently purchased Ark from the Microsoft store and I'm currently attempting to join and for the past days I have not been able to play I get a roll back every 3 min and I get disconnected from the online server a lot. I am finding the game enjoyable and unplayable in my current situation. I have reset my internet, re-installed the game, and restarted my pc multiple times and nothing seems to be working. In the game i have good ping. My computer meets the recommended requirements for the game. If you could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Jake_340, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Survival Evolved connection 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Survival Evolved connection 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jun 19, 2019
  3. ARk: Survival Evolved still increasing?

ARK: Survival Evolved, a game. IM downloading from the Microsoft store and i'm using a laptop downloading through WIFI

Update: Its now 80.43GB of 80.43GB, won't stop downloading

lachlanduck, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Ark Survival Evolved connection

Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Ark Survival Evolved connection

1. Ark Survival Evolved connection - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED: When i downloaded ARK Survival Evolved on the microsoft store I did this because i cant play with my xbox friends on PS4 After the long 143GB download it said "Installing ARK Survival Evolved" then it restarted back to 2 mb/140 gb i am so confused because it took up space in...
  3. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  4. ARK Survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK Survival evolved: so i bought the disk for ark and bought all the extensions on the Microsoft store and now i have the game on the epic store and downloaded it and tried to download the extensions on Microsoft and it doesn't work. it there any way to make it work...
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...