Windows 10: Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists.

Discus and support Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zachilation, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists.

When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.

:)

Zachilation, Oct 17, 2018

2. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED - Microsoft Store Version

Hi there,

i have a problem with the game Ark Survival Evolved, from Microsoft Store Version.

Scenario 1: When i create the dedicated server on the PC, and access through xbox one on the same local network, it works

Scenario 2: When i create the dedicated server on the PC, and my friends join through the live on xbox one, starts loading, but the same error appears "Join Failed".

need help!!!

Andre_Santiago, Oct 17, 2018
  3. ARk: Survival Evolved still increasing?

ARK: Survival Evolved, a game. IM downloading from the Microsoft store and i'm using a laptop downloading through WIFI

Update: Its now 80.43GB of 80.43GB, won't stop downloading

lachlanduck, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists.

Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists.

1. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10, won't load server lists. - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10: won't load server lists. When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.i know this is a old question but now its not working again so i wanted to see if theres any way to fix it...
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark: Survival Evolved for Microsoft 10: won't load server lists. When I try to join a server, the server list says 0/0. I usually play an unofficial PC session, but nothing shows up on the server list now.i know this is a old question but now its not working again so i wanted to see if theres any way to fix it...
  4. Ark survival evolved

Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. server not showing on ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server not showing on ark survival evolved: Hi all thanks to all help me on Port forwarding or dmz hosting and have tried both but not the same time I was told that it could take days or weeks for my server to show is true or is there something else I'm missing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark windows 10 join failed

2. cant click join ark on win 10

3. ark not loading servers

4. ark microsoft servers wont load,
  5. ark survival evolved wont start windows 10,
  6. ark survival evolved wont load on legion pc,
  7. ark survival evolved windows version invisible objects,
  8. xbox ark survival evolved not loading servers,
  9. incomplete session list ark,
  10. ark no servers found pc,
  11. ark survival evolved server problems,