Windows 10: ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH!

Discus and support ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! is there any fix for this? I tried everything possible in forums and comments. nothing works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lamborghini6244, Oct 21, 2020.

1. ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH!

ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! is there any fix for this?

I tried everything possible in forums and comments. nothing works.

Everytime i try to launch it. It just gets a blue window with the logo on it for about 3-5 seconds than closes and nothing happens.

I paid over $60 for this game and it doesnt even work. I dont want the steam version because i plan on playing with a friend on the xbox one.

:)

Lamborghini6244, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, Oct 21, 2020
  4. ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH!

ark survival evolved

how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC?

nickVanalstine, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH!

1. ark survival evolved from microsoft store WONT LAUNCH! - Similar Threads - ark survival evolved

2. Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!: Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH! all i get is a blue screen with the ark logo on it for 3-5 seconds and it closes. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-wont-launch/b0e9722b-701b-49fb-82cb-6068a439a380
  3. Ark survival evolved from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved from the microsoft store: Hello, I have gone from microsoft forums and was told to go to the ark forums, they said to come back here because I downloaded the game from the microsoft store. I automatically logged into ark on my pc and want to play on the account associated with my xbox. how do i sign...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved not launching: Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the loading screen logo in the middle and blue around then would close itself after about 30 seconds. I have uninstalled then...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch: My ark will pull up a blue screen and show an ark picture, but then it just closes with no warning, i have a gtx 1060 3gb, ryzen7 2700x, 16gb of ram, and a normal hard drive...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved : Missing from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved : Missing from Store: After logging into Microsoft store I locate the XBOX Play anywhere version and it says I own the game. It gives me the button to install or play. Click on that and an new window pops up titled store. with "The thing you're looking for isn't here." I just installed the game a...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!: Okay, so I downloaded Ark onto my laptop the other day. Its an xbox play anywhere so I didn't buy it from my laptop but I bought it on my xbox. it works flawlessly on my xbox but I wanna play my PC version but it will not start, when I start it up, it shows the title then...
  10. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch): Hello! I just downloaded the Windows Store version of Ark Survival Evolved, and I cannot get it to launch. Well, it launches into to default screen like it does for every game you would launch on the store, but it doesn't go any further than that. I've reinstalled the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Window Launches App ARK