Windows 10: Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved not launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ianhardy12, May 30, 2020.

1. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the loading screen logo in the middle and blue around then would close itself after about 30 seconds. I have uninstalled then reinstalled to no prevail and searched many post which haven't worked either.

:)

ianhardy12, May 30, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Survival Evolved not launching 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Survival Evolved not launching 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, May 30, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, May 30, 2020
  4. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Ark Survival Evolved

I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything
    that messes with my game files help?

pepessmurf, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Ark Survival Evolved not launching

1. Ark Survival Evolved not launching - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  3. Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!: Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH! all i get is a blue screen with the ark logo on it for 3-5 seconds and it closes. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-wont-launch/b0e9722b-701b-49fb-82cb-6068a439a380
  4. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  5. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch: My ark will pull up a blue screen and show an ark picture, but then it just closes with no warning, i have a gtx 1060 3gb, ryzen7 2700x, 16gb of ram, and a normal hard drive...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...