Windows 10: Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox one and it says it is ''Xbox play anywhere''. However whenever I load up Ark on my PC (Windows 10, meets games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by alfie.2, Aug 20, 2019.

1. alfie.2 Win User

Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

I have Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox one and it says it is ''Xbox play anywhere''. However whenever I load up Ark on my PC (Windows 10, meets games requirements) it crashes after seconds. I have seen many people with this problem please help.

:)

alfie.2, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help. 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help. 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Aug 20, 2019
  3. xbox on windows10 wont open ark survival evolved

the Xbox app on my windows10 laptop wont lunch certain games when i try to open a small game like bubble witch 3 saga it opend but when i try to open a larger game mainly ark survival evolved it would breifly show the start up screen then just disapear
    and send me back to the Xbox app i am unsure as to why this is happaning as my ark game has no mods installed and was working only a couple of days ago

DanyonD'Mello, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

ARk: Survival Evolved still increasing?

ARK: Survival Evolved, a game. IM downloading from the Microsoft store and i'm using a laptop downloading through WIFI

Update: Its now 80.43GB of 80.43GB, won't stop downloading

lachlanduck, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

1. Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help. - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...
  3. Ark Survival Evolved connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved connection: So I have recently purchased Ark from the Microsoft store and I'm currently attempting to join and for the past days I have not been able to play I get a roll back every 3 min and I get disconnected from the online server a lot. I am finding the game enjoyable and unplayable...
  4. server not showing on ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server not showing on ark survival evolved: Hi all thanks to all help me on Port forwarding or dmz hosting and have tried both but not the same time I was told that it could take days or weeks for my server to show is true or is there something else I'm missing...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved: I installed ark on my pc, but when i click play, it opens up for a second or two and then just closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/d91c8538-f78c-48de-ab67-b0908541caa0
  6. Ark survival evolved dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved dowload: I just bought ark on the windows 10 store and I was really excited to download and try it, but when I try to download it it was telling me to download it on my other devices like my xbox. (I already bought it for my xbox) Can someone please help me to figue out why I cant...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved WONT START!: Okay, so I downloaded Ark onto my laptop the other day. Its an xbox play anywhere so I didn't buy it from my laptop but I bought it on my xbox. it works flawlessly on my xbox but I wanna play my PC version but it will not start, when I start it up, it shows the title then...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch): Hello! I just downloaded the Windows Store version of Ark Survival Evolved, and I cannot get it to launch. Well, it launches into to default screen like it does for every game you would launch on the store, but it doesn't go any further than that. I've reinstalled the game...
  9. Ark survival evolved update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved update: Hello, I played Ark for a couple weeks now. Now there is an update. My issue is the update gets to 13Gb then starts over. I'm on the third try. Any suggestions? Thanks, -Joseph...
  10. ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED Ram Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: SURVIVAL EVOLVED Ram Issues: Hey guys Basically I upgraded my Pc around 2 weeks ago (cpu, ram and motherboard) and ever since while playing Ark my Ram usage shoots through the roof, I used to run 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz on Ark and it would sit at average at 43% usage, now with the new Ram it...