Windows 10: Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

Discus and support Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just downloaded the Windows Store version of Ark Survival Evolved, and I cannot get it to launch. Well, it launches into to default screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanMathews2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

Hello!

I just downloaded the Windows Store version of Ark Survival Evolved, and I cannot get it to launch. Well, it launches into to default screen like it does for every game you would launch on the store, but it doesn't go any further than that. I've reinstalled the game twice, thinking that was the problem, but it didn't work. I've googled around and did all of the common fixes and can't seem to find a fix. I'm on the most up-to-date version of Windows and have the most updated Windows Store. Also, my graphics drivers are completely up-to-date.

Just to let you know, the game works completely fine on my Desktop at home, but doesn't like to work on my Laptop for some reason.

Is there any fixes out there for this? Thanks!!

:)

RyanMathews2, Nov 5, 2018

2. ARk: Survival Evolved still increasing?

ARK: Survival Evolved, a game. IM downloading from the Microsoft store and i'm using a laptop downloading through WIFI

Update: Its now 80.43GB of 80.43GB, won't stop downloading

lachlanduck, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED WINDOWS 10 NO UPDATES?

If you open MS Store > Click 3 dots on top right > Downloads & updates > You can click on Get updates button to fetch the updates for your apps. If Ark Survival Evolved has an update, it will be pulled.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch)

1. Ark Survival Evolved: Windows Store (won't launch) - Similar Threads - Ark Survival Evolved

2. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  3. Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH!: Ark survival evolved WONT LAUNCH! all i get is a blue screen with the ark logo on it for 3-5 seconds and it closes. please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved-wont-launch/b0e9722b-701b-49fb-82cb-6068a439a380
  4. Ark Survival Evolved not launching

Ark Survival Evolved not launching: Recently built a pc with all the specifications to play ark. played the game for 3 days no problem. when I went to play it yesterday it would enter the loading screen logo in the middle and blue around then would close itself after about 30 seconds. I have uninstalled then...
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Wont Launch: My ark will pull up a blue screen and show an ark picture, but then it just closes with no warning, i have a gtx 1060 3gb, ryzen7 2700x, 16gb of ram, and a normal hard drive...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  10. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark survival evolved windows 10 wont start

2. cant launch ark survival evolved

3. ark wont start windows store

4. microsoft ark wont start,
  5. cant launch ark from microsoft store,
  6. ark wont load on the microsoft store pc,
  7. why wont ark launch windows app,
  8. ark survival evolved wont start 2020,
  9. microsoft ark evolved wont load,
  10. ark win 10 wont start up,
  11. Check the Windows Store for more info about ARK: Survival Evolved.,