Windows 10: Ark Survival

Discus and support Ark Survival in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Problem: When I am in the game, it wont recognize some lmb or rmb clicks. Sometimes for 10-15 secs. Troubleshooting that ive done: X-Mouse button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AbundantCobra, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Ark Survival

Problem: When I am in the game, it wont recognize some lmb or rmb clicks. Sometimes for 10-15 secs.

Troubleshooting that ive done: X-Mouse button control to verify that my clicks out of game were always being registered. Tried sfc scannow, and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, check for latest drivers and bios, system reset, verified the integrity of the ark files.

Any further advice would be appreciated.

:)

AbundantCobra, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Survival 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Survival 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Ark Survival Evolved

So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update? Edit: So the game
    updated but it is only 793.34 so I still can't cross play.

Twist CandleWax, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Ark Survival

ark survival evolved

how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC?

nickVanalstine, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Ark Survival

1. Ark Survival - Similar Threads - Ark Survival

2. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING: I was able to install ark but when i went to open it it blue screened i tried reinstalling disabling cloud and still cant find the files and it still saying it going to my OneDrive i tried looking at multiable post and nothing seems to be working...
  3. ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED FILES MISSING: I was able to install ark but when i went to open it it blue screened i tried reinstalling disabling cloud and still cant find the files and it still saying it going to my OneDrive i tried looking at multiable post and nothing seems to be working...
  4. Why does my computer continuously get blue screens of death whenever launching ARK Survival...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer continuously get blue screens of death whenever launching ARK Survival...: Hello, for the past few months I have experienced the blue screen of death when attempting to launch ARK, no matter which way I always get the same result.Having worked with a Microsoft support staff member previously to try repair the issue, nothing seemed to work.I have ran...
  5. Why does my computer continuously get blue screens of death whenever launching ARK Survival...

Why does my computer continuously get blue screens of death whenever launching ARK Survival...: Hello, for the past few months I have experienced the blue screen of death when attempting to launch ARK, no matter which way I always get the same result.Having worked with a Microsoft support staff member previously to try repair the issue, nothing seemed to work.I have ran...
  6. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  7. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  8. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried disabling my router, third party, and windows firewall and ive opened numerous...
  9. I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...

I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my...: I’m having trouble hosting a non-dedicated Ark survival ascended server, for some reason my friends cannot join they time out on the Inv when invited. I am on pc and they are on Xbox, I’ve tried disabling my router, third party, and windows firewall and ive opened numerous...
  10. How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Ark: Survival Evolved?: I just got the game and I was looking for the server my friend join but it was showing up. I tried restarting the game, refreshing the list but nothing. Now everytime I turn on Ark, in the menu, it says "Attempting to join a game from invite or direct join" but it never works...