Windows 10: Ark Update 791.1

Discus and support Ark Update 791.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When will the new update for Ark be available for Windows 10? The server I am playing on has updated to the most recent patch (791.1), but there isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MicahSchnarr, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Ark Update 791.1

When will the new update for Ark be available for Windows 10? The server I am playing on has updated to the most recent patch (791.1), but there isn't the option for the update on the Microsoft Store. A little prompt help would be much appreciated.

:)

MicahSchnarr, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Update 791.1 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Update 791.1 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Ark survival evolved update

Hello,

I played Ark for a couple weeks now. Now there is an update. My issue is the update gets to 13Gb then starts over. I'm on the third try.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Joseph

Joseph Franzo, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Ark Update 791.1

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Ark Update 791.1

1. Ark Update 791.1 - Similar Threads - Ark Update 791

2. ARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  3. ARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK: so when I play ark on windows ten addition through gamepass aswell just to say I and my friend want to play but we can't because it pops up with saying stream it or play it here and when I click play here it says join failed I just want to know if there's a way to fix this so...
  4. Ark Survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival: Problem: When I am in the game, it wont recognize some lmb or rmb clicks. Sometimes for 10-15 secs. Troubleshooting that ive done: X-Mouse button control to verify that my clicks out of game were always being registered. Tried sfc scannow, and DISM.exe /Online...
  5. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  6. Genesis/Update for Ark core game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genesis/Update for Ark core game: Hello, So Genesis came out today, I downloaded/installed it from the MS store Windows 10 PC and firstly I cannot play Genesis. Its not even showing in the maps, and secondly I cannot update my game to the newest version. Please advise on what can be done to fix this or when...
  7. ark crossplay

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ark crossplay: I bought a steam game ark thinking it would be the same as the Microsoft one but I cant play cross platform with the other people on xbox ark how can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-crossplay/b23bdd28-23c3-4b5c-8206-a527584e0513"
  8. Ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Do we have a eta for Ark Valguero update? I bought Win 10 version to play with Xbox friends, and they have the update but I don't. If I had known this I would have went with steam, still wouldn't be able to play with my friends but I would have the update....
  9. Ark valguero Update windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark valguero Update windows store: Hola me gustaria saber por que razon no habeis liberado aun la actualizacion de ark, es desesperante esperar un mes por haber comprado vuestra version del windows store para que ademas vosotros retraseis aun mas la actualizacion para pc. Muchas gracias...
  10. Ark survival evolved update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved update: Hello, I played Ark for a couple weeks now. Now there is an update. My issue is the update gets to 13Gb then starts over. I'm on the third try. Any suggestions? Thanks, -Joseph...