Windows 10: Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

Discus and support Ark update pc/Xbox cross play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just wondering when the ark update is going to hit the windows store i currently play on a server with friends on xbox while im on the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by anthonykiser1, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

Just wondering when the ark update is going to hit the windows store i currently play on a server with friends on xbox while im on the windows 10 version and since they got the update i can no longer play with them. This is really annoying because i bought the game pass subscription to be able to play this with them and i havent been able to get on all day. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

anthonykiser1, Dec 5, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Cross-Platform Play for Gears of War 4 (PC/Xbox)

Hello,

I wanted to post my thoughts on an issue that is becoming more and more prevalent throughout the Gears of War Community. This issue is the cross play between Xbox and PC. Currently, PC and Xbox players can only play Campaign, Horde, and Coop multiplayer
    against bots or private matches, but cannot play cross platform on Social and Ranked Playlists. (Competitive Matchmaking Multiplayer.) I feel that this may be the wrong move. The matchmaking multiplayer of Gears of war has always been the biggest part of this
    great series. That being said, many people have friends and family who play on different platforms, and while there is a potential for certain inconsistency, I feel that opening up the Social Playlist to cross play between PC and Xbox would be beneficial for
    players and Microsoft. The social playlist is unranked and considered casual. While the ranked playlist is, well, ranked and very competitive. I feel like the Ranked playlist should be platform specific, but the social should let everyone play together, like
    the name implies. This is just a suggestion. I feel it will extend the life of the game and increase player base, which in turn, increases sales of micro-transactions. It would be of mutual benefit to at least consider allowing PC and Xbox players play in
    the same player vs player environment. There are other ways to go about doing this other than my suggestions. You could follow Rocket Leagues steps and make cross-play an option to opt-in for in the menu, choose whether you'd like to be apart of cross-play
    interactions or not. There are also other ways, I would encourage anyone interested to visit the Gears of War forums and look for a post about the cross-play possibilities.

Anyways, those are my 2 cents. I really hope someone who can make a difference can read this. It's time to unite the community, not keep us apart. .Please consider letting the players choose whether they want to participate in cross-play or not. I appreciate
    your time.

H8 Mile Fisher, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

Cross platform play

Hi,

There are Xbox multiplayer games that offer cross-play. It enables people on Xbox One to play with people on PCs and vice versa.
    A related feature is Xbox Play Anywhere. This feature will allow you to play games on both the Xbox console and a Windows 10 PC. However, not all Play Anywhere games offer cross-play.
    A game’s editions might be specific to either Xbox or PC, even when that game lets you play with people using the other version.

To check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games, you may visit this
    link
    . To check if a game is cross play enabled, you may visit the game's product detail page.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this feature, you may also share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services on our

Xbox Feedback page
    . The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

If you think this was helpful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Ark update pc/Xbox cross play

1. Ark update pc/Xbox cross play - Similar Threads - Ark update Xbox

2. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  3. PC - Xbox - Ark not playable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC - Xbox - Ark not playable: Hello! I've been playing Ark for a while now, and I first started on the Steam version of the game because it was free, and also because I mainly play on pc. I decided to get the Microsoft windows 10 edition so I can play with my friends on Xbox. At first everything was going...
  4. Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Cross-Play Xbox One: Windows 10 Farming Simulator 2017 inviting Xbox players? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cross-play-xbox-one/22a39983-01c1-4254-a724-f2e1a952f2c4
  5. Ark Port forwarding cross play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Port forwarding cross play: I need to know the port numbers for ark cross play because i get a join failed every time i try to connect to my server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-port-forwarding-cross-play/fb615fd3-4a95-4077-a8ae-7e20c2278a5d
  6. Using and Xbox one controller to play ark survival on pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using and Xbox one controller to play ark survival on pc: Trying to play ark with Xbox controller and it's acting weird. I play and it works but as soon as I accidentally touch my mouse, or if my controller disconnects. It stops letting me use my controller and makes me switch to keyboard and mouse and the only way to fix it is by...
  7. Ark Survival PC and Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival PC and Xbox: I bought the DLC for Genesis on the Windows Microsoft Store and it's not showing up for me to download it on Xbox. I figured it worked both ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-pc-and-xbox/dbaba9fb-963f-465f-b0b8-b967ca8acb93"
  8. Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Cross Play Join Failed: I am trying to set up a Dedicated Server using a Silver account on my PC, then connect to the server using my Gold account on XBox One, but I am getting a "Join Failed" error every time. I have tried the Port Forwarding and NAT setting fixes, but nothing is working. How do I...
  9. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play: Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the...
  10. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...