Windows 10: Ark Will not let me sign in!

Discus and support Ark Will not let me sign in! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] [ATTACH] I got ark on my xbox and now i want to play it on pc. I downloaded it and now this happens. How do i sign in? my network connection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BoBoMid04, Jun 21, 2019.

1. BoBoMid04 Win User

Ark Will not let me sign in!

Ark Will not let me sign in! [​IMG]

Ark Will not let me sign in! 093ebea4-8f60-4695-b88d-e51020ce80fe?upload=true.png
    I got ark on my xbox and now i want to play it on pc. I downloaded it and now this happens. How do i sign in? my network connection is fine.

Thanks

:)

BoBoMid04, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 21, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Ark survival evolved

Microsoft has the real Ark ... signed by Noah himself.

BulldogXX, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark Will not let me sign in! 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark Will not let me sign in! 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Ark Will not let me sign in! - Similar Threads - Ark let sign

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  4. Desktop not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop not letting me sign in.: I am a complete novice using Windows 10.I switch on the pc. the Welcome logo is there then a dark blue screen appears and nothing happens.If I CAD to switch user, my wife and I have accounts on the same machine, we can access her part. The pages open and we can access her...
  5. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  6. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  7. Microsoft wont let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft wont let me sign in: I got a new computer and I did not have Wi-Fi at the time so I pressed skip and then when I got my Wi-Fi I went to the Microsoft store and it gave me an error so I pressed sign in because I looked up the error and it said I needed to sign in the I pressed sign in and the tab...
  8. Not letting me sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not letting me sign-in: On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in via fingerprint, sign...
  9. Onedrive not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not letting me sign in.: After a weird boot cycle when starting up my computer, which caused my bios settings to reset, my Chrome to lose all of its extensions, my notification area icons to screw up and go invisible like the icon spots were still there, but the icons themselves were invisible, and...
  10. Windows will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me sign in: How do I get into windows? It tells me that my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-will-not-let-me-sign-in/26b7e133-74c3-4015-8e57-98f36dfabfe3