Windows 10: Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

Discus and support Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by endlessFAILER, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!!

:)

endlessFAILER, Feb 5, 2019

2. Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Feb 5, 2019
  3. keeganjj Win User
    Ark survival xbox play anywhere

I was wondering if Ark survival evolved has been released only xbox play anywhere. If so how do I download it, if I already bought it on the console?

Thanks

keeganjj, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark xbox play anywhere   Pls help! 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark xbox play anywhere   Pls help! 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

1. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help! - Similar Threads - Ark xbox play

2. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  3. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: U should add dragon ball xenoverse 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/ad5f14b2-d189-41f3-abb9-63bfd6c3a523
  4. Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bug with Ark: Evolved not running on Xbox anywhere: Hi, I have recently downloaded the Xbox anywhere app and tried to run Ark Survival, Unfortunately when trying to load the game it does not open? I have seen that this is a common error when any windows updates are implemented. I know the game works as I have downloaded this...
  5. Xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play anywhere: I bought Forza Horizon 4 disc on Xbox one and noticed it was a Xbox play anywhere title, and decided to download it on pc. I have the newest version of windows 10 and also everything else is up to date but it shows that I dont own Forza Horizon 4 and I have to buy it again....
  6. Xbox play anywhere

Xbox play anywhere: Do I need xbox live to play games on my pc from the xbox play anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-play-anywhere/279907fa-02a9-4888-879d-4ab3deecb6bf
  7. Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox Play Anywhere: Hey mods. I'm asking this question for a buddy of mine. Less than a month ago, he bought himself a brand new gaming PC. To celebrate, I bought him a copy of Ark Survival Evolved as a gift on Xbox so that he and I could play together. Now that he's actually trying to download...
  8. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...
  9. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  10. Xbox play anywhere games

Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...