Windows 10: Ark

Discus and support Ark in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do we have a eta for Ark Valguero update? I bought Win 10 version to play with Xbox friends, and they have the update but I don't. If I had known this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miladyraven, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ark

Do we have a eta for Ark Valguero update? I bought Win 10 version to play with Xbox friends, and they have the update but I don't. If I had known this I would have went with steam, still wouldn't be able to play with my friends but I would have the update.

:)

Miladyraven, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Ark 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Ark 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Ark

Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Ark

1. Ark - Similar Threads - Ark

2. Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved On Microsoft Store Wont Open Please Help.: I have Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox one and it says it is ''Xbox play anywhere''. However whenever I load up Ark on my PC (Windows 10, meets games requirements) it crashes after seconds. I have seen many people with this problem please help....
  3. Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again. ***Modified title from: Can’t download...
  4. Can’t download ark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download ark: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again....
  5. Ark Survival Evolved PC Windows 10 Splitscreen not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved PC Windows 10 Splitscreen not working?: This game is advertised as having "Shared/Splitscreen" in the PC Xbox app. I would very much like to be able to utilise this feature. I have tried 2 Xbox one controllers both connected via the newest usb wireless adapter. I have played both in single player and on the...
  6. Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keine Server gefunden - ARK (MS-Version) Crossplay mit Xbox-Version: Hallo, ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden. wir haben folgendes Problem: Wir haben uns einen Ark Server (Xbox) bei Nitrado gemietet und finden auch auf dem PC den Server nicht. Auf der Xbox ist der Server zusehen aber auf dem PC fehlt jede Spur. Das Crossplay...
  7. windows 10 ark survival update for new valguero map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 ark survival update for new valguero map: When do they plan on releasing the update for the latest windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ark-survival-update-for-new-valguero/4ac09627-7ca3-4108-a483-5a83ac6bab42
  8. Ark valguero Update windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark valguero Update windows store: Hola me gustaria saber por que razon no habeis liberado aun la actualizacion de ark, es desesperante esperar un mes por haber comprado vuestra version del windows store para que ademas vosotros retraseis aun mas la actualizacion para pc. Muchas gracias...
  9. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...
  10. how to update Ark Survival Evolved game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to update Ark Survival Evolved game: Ark Survival Evolved v789.9 game update when will you release the download update? how do i update this game! why is microsoft the last company to release this game update? why can't i update this game on windows store? fix this already...