Windows 10: Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support in 2022

Discus and support Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support in 2022 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Speaking at an Arm DevSummit keynote, Paul Williamson, VP and GM of Client Business at Arm, announced that future Arm Cortex-A CPU cores —... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support in 2022

Read more: Future Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support, and here's what that means

:)

Brink, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support in 2022

1. Arm CPUs will drop 32-bit support in 2022 - Similar Threads - Arm CPUs drop

2. Windows 11 supported CPUs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 supported CPUs: My computer has an Intel Core 17-4500U cpu. Why isn't this supported for Windows 11 and can it be added to the list of supported CPUs? It meets all the specs and other Intel processors are supported....
  3. Windows 11 not supporting CPUs

Windows 11 not supporting CPUs: My main desktop has an Intel i7-6700 CPU running at 3.4Ghz. Surely that's sufficient to run windows 11 - but the PC Health Check says "No" all other aspects are given the green tick.Is this because MS has not got around to testing that specific CPU or is it something else? If...
  4. Windows 11 Supported CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Supported CPUs: I'd love to know know why my i7-7700K 4.2GHz processor is not supported by Windows 11, other than in attempt to force me to buy a new computer or processor. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and easily outperforms lower end supported CPUs....
  5. Windows 11 not supporting CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not supporting CPUs: My main desktop has an Intel i7-6700 CPU running at 3.4Ghz. Surely that's sufficient to run windows 11 - but the PC Health Check says "No" all other aspects are given the green tick. Is this because MS has not got around to testing that specific CPU or is it something else?...
  6. Windows 11 not supporting CPUs

Windows 11 not supporting CPUs: My main desktop has an Intel i7-6700 CPU running at 3.4Ghz. Surely that's sufficient to run windows 11 - but the PC Health Check says "No" all other aspects are given the green tick. Is this because MS has not got around to testing that specific CPU or is it something else?...
  7. Windows 11 Supported CPUs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Supported CPUs: So I have a quite low-end laptop, but I did some research and apparently it's should support Windows 11 but it doesn't meet system requirements. I have everything: TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, 4GB RAM, 1GHz CPU with 2 cores etc. , the only thing that's not supported is CPU model. I...
  8. Windows 11 Supported CPUs

Windows 11 Supported CPUs: So I have a quite low-end laptop, but I did some research and apparently it's should support Windows 11 but it doesn't meet system requirements. I have everything: TPM 2.0, Secure Boot, 4GB RAM, 1GHz CPU with 2 cores etc. , the only thing that's not supported is CPU model. I...
  9. Windows 10 32 bit support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 32 bit support: Is may 2020 update 2004 version available for windows 10 32 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-32-bit-support/2149fb66-5fde-43b5-9e68-fbff56faa3f7
  10. Do Zhaoxin CPUs support 32/64-bit Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do Zhaoxin CPUs support 32/64-bit Windows 10?: "Zhaoxin's home-grown x86 CPU is completely designed from the ground up within China."—quoted from Shanghai Zhaoxin Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Do you think the CPUs support 32/64-bit Windows 10? 144236