Windows 10: ARM64 Laptop

Discus and support ARM64 Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have just got a Lenovo Yoga C630, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor, with ARM 64. This is running Windows 10 Home after I upgraded from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ge0rge9, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Ge0rge9 Win User

ARM64 Laptop

Hi, I have just got a Lenovo Yoga C630, with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 processor, with ARM 64. This is running Windows 10 Home after I upgraded from Windows 10 S. I am unable to run x64 applications, such as Minecraft. How do I run x64 applications on this, for example using a virtual machine or emulator. Also, when it is released, will I be able to upgrade to Windows 11.

:)

Ge0rge9, Aug 27, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Arm64 ISO

Where can I find the ARM64 iso for windows 10 to help repair an unbootable computer

thank you

StephenDe Groot, Aug 27, 2021
  4. ARM64 Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

ARM64 Laptop

1. ARM64 Laptop - Similar Threads - ARM64 Laptop

2. WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible: Hi,I have a TP-Link TL-WN725N adapter which I am unable to get to work on my Windows 11 environment running on an ARM chip. I purchased this because it was on the certified list of adapters for Windows 11Has anyone had any luck getting a USB WiFi adapter working with Windows...
  3. WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible: Hi,I have a TP-Link TL-WN725N adapter which I am unable to get to work on my Windows 11 environment running on an ARM chip. I purchased this because it was on the certified list of adapters for Windows 11Has anyone had any luck getting a USB WiFi adapter working with Windows...
  4. When I try to install Onedrive app on Windows 11 in ARM64 version using Mac and Paralles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to install Onedrive app on Windows 11 in ARM64 version using Mac and Paralles...: When I try to install Onedrive app on Windows 11 in ARM64 version using Mac and Parallels Desktop I enter an eternal loop if I click YES. I'm using a 64 bit M2 CPU. How should I do?...
  5. soundcards/usb audio interfaces for ARM64 laptop HP Elite Folio + recording software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    soundcards/usb audio interfaces for ARM64 laptop HP Elite Folio + recording software: greetings, I am a musician, and since I would hate to buy a usb audio interface that is incompatible with my Elite Folio as 99,99999999999999% are, any suggestions out there for a compatible one?kindly remember that the Elite Folio has a Snapdragon 8cx processor, with ARM64...
  6. soundcards/usb audio interfaces for ARM64 laptop HP Elite Folio + recording software

soundcards/usb audio interfaces for ARM64 laptop HP Elite Folio + recording software: greetings, I am a musician, and since I would hate to buy a usb audio interface that is incompatible with my Elite Folio as 99,99999999999999% are, any suggestions out there for a compatible one?kindly remember that the Elite Folio has a Snapdragon 8cx processor, with ARM64...
  7. I can`t install windows 11 on my arm64 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can`t install windows 11 on my arm64 laptop: Hi everyone, Morning.I cannot install win11 on my arm64 laptop.My laptop is Lenovo x13S.ISO is 21H264ARM.ISO.I clean my USB device and format it to FAT32. mount the iso then copy all to USB device. When I boot up it from my USB device.It`s just like damaged, my keyboard and...
  8. I can`t install windows 11 on my arm64 laptop

I can`t install windows 11 on my arm64 laptop: Hi everyone, Morning.I cannot install win11 on my arm64 laptop.My laptop is Lenovo x13S.ISO is 21H264ARM.ISO.I clean my USB device and format it to FAT32. mount the iso then copy all to USB device. When I boot up it from my USB device.It`s just like damaged, my keyboard and...
  9. Reset my ARM64-based Windows laptop, coming up as unactivated Enterprise edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my ARM64-based Windows laptop, coming up as unactivated Enterprise edition: I needed to reset my copy of Windows 11 on an ARM64-based laptop Samsung Galaxy Book Go. I selected to delete all files and re-install locally. During the initial setup wizard, there was never any opportunity given to enter which edition of Windows to attempt to activate....
  10. Reset my ARM64-based Windows laptop, coming up as unactivated Enterprise edition

Reset my ARM64-based Windows laptop, coming up as unactivated Enterprise edition: I needed to reset my copy of Windows 11 on an ARM64-based laptop Samsung Galaxy Book Go. I selected to delete all files and re-install locally. During the initial setup wizard, there was never any opportunity given to enter which edition of Windows to attempt to activate....