Windows 10: Arma 3 error bad_module_info

Discus and support Arma 3 error bad_module_info in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried everything to fix this, (bad_module_info, which makes me crash) i have been all over the internet and a lot of it has said that it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bexxeddd, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Bexxeddd Win User

Arma 3 error bad_module_info

I have tried everything to fix this, (bad_module_info, which makes me crash) i have been all over the internet and a lot of it has said that it is something to do with windows 10. I have uninstalled reinstalled, turned off game mode, disabled full screen optimization, updated drivers, played in window mode but when i validate game files it always finds 1 file that failed to validate, i validate again and it will go away but when i play the game crashes and the 1 bad file appears once again. If anyone has any idea it will be appreciated.

:)

Bexxeddd, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Zathras Win User

Bad_module_info has stopped working [bug for steam games]

I too have had this issue a lot.

But what I have found is it has something to do with
    BattlEye Anti-Cheat
    and something in Win 10 FCU.

I tested this with a ARMA 3 Dedicated Server with BattleEye disabled, as well as on the ARMA 3 client, and I stopped getting "Bad_module_info" errors.

But this is not practical solution, as it will prevent anyone playing on servers with BattlEye running.

Zathras, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Bad_module_info has stopped work

Hi !

I've got a problem and it seems that I'm not the only one.

I would like to play to Arma 3 and after few times, my game crash and window says : "Bad_module_info has stopped work"

From what I read about on forums, it seems to be related to new w10 updates (1709 one)

Please help me to fix it because I begin to get really annoyed about.

Antoine Leytens, Apr 27, 2019
  4. kenvang Win User

Bad_Module_Info

Hello Microsoft,

I have this problem when I start up my game "H1Z1," I get into a match, but right away my game crashes and gives me an error of "Bad_Module_info"

So I am never able to play my game.

Is there a way to fix this error of "bad_module_info" ?

Thank you !

SPECS :

Ram 8GB // 2x4GB DDR4

Hard drive WD 1Tb 1000GB

AMD Ryzen 3 1200

EVGA Gtx 1060

Windows 10 64 bit

kenvang, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Arma 3 error bad_module_info - Similar Threads - Arma error bad_module_info

2. Event 1000 bad_module_info

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 1000 bad_module_info: ive been getting a event 1000 Application error but after getting this error VGC or Vanguard will next crash it is always partnered with event 1000 before VGC crashes everytime valorant Vanguard runs for a longtime alongside valorant VGC will crash along side with the event...
  3. Event 1000 bad_module_info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1000 bad_module_info: ive been getting a event 1000 Application error but after getting this error VGC or Vanguard will next crash it is always partnered with event 1000 before VGC crashes everytime valorant Vanguard runs for a longtime alongside valorant VGC will crash along side with the event...
  4. Event 1000 bad_module_info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Runtime Broker and bad_module_info errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runtime Broker and bad_module_info errors: Hey guys,Recently I've been playing Dark Souls 3 and been having the above issues under my reliability history post crashes there was a hardware error for a windows crash aswell.I have seen some other posts saying it can be to do with ram or vram, but as I have a Vega 64 and...
  6. Runtime Broker and bad_module_info errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime Broker and bad_module_info errors: Hey guys,Recently I've been playing Dark Souls 3 and been having the above issues under my reliability history post crashes there was a hardware error for a windows crash aswell.I have seen some other posts saying it can be to do with ram or vram, but as I have a Vega 64 and...
  7. AppCrash bad_module_info

AppCrash bad_module_info: Hello i'm starting to get this problem only lately when im playing counter-strike global offensive Nome da aplicação com falha: bad_module_info, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora: 0x00000000 Nome do módulo com falha: unknown, versão: 0.0.0.0, carimbo de data/hora:...
  8. Constant crashing / bad_module_info.

Constant crashing / bad_module_info.: I'm constantly crashing in games. This error code is from Warhammer: Vermantide 2. About once every 10min. In event viewer i get this: Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time...
  9. "bad_module_info"

"bad_module_info": So i just installed antivirus kaspersky and when i try to launch it i get the error: "app 'bad_module_info' stopped working" version: Windows 10 PRO version:1709(recovered from 1803 due to lag) :16299.611 OS:64-bit RAM:2GB Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T3200 @...
  10. BSOD while playing Arma 3

BSOD while playing Arma 3: Hello there, I just got my RAM fixed and I started playing some games. However, I recently received several BSOD's from playing games like Arma 3 or Wargame. I updated my drivers and such but no hope so far for me. I would really appreciate it if somebody could solve my...