Windows 10: Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,...

Discus and support Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get the icon in the corner, about needing to apply updates - fair enough, I do that - it restarts and at the 7% blue screen of updating, don't unplug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuartMountjoy, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,...

I get the icon in the corner, about needing to apply updates - fair enough, I do that - it restarts and at the 7% blue screen of updating, don't unplug the computer, fair enough mark, fails to update, restarts again, tells me it's undoing the changes, fair enough, restarts and I can use the system - then 10 mins later, same thing. Why does it want to apply a patch with an error? And when can I expect Microsoft to come out with a corrected patch?

I ran the Update Troubleshooter, which DID start the BITS service, not sure if it was OFF, same result.

:)

StuartMountjoy, Jan 28, 2020

2. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Jan 28, 2020
  3. I am getting stop errors with the frown face after the update to Win 10 version 1703.

Hi Bob,

A stop error may occur for various reasons depending on the message that is being displayed on the screen. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we would like to ask you few questions:

• What is the exact error message/stop error are you getting?
    • Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,...

1. Around and round we go, where we stop, nobody knows - Win 10 updating, getting an error,... - Similar Threads - Around round where

2. Around and around we go, where the problems stop nobody knows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Around and around we go, where the problems stop nobody knows.: This morning Feb 17, 2024 a new one. W11 - Icloud now you turn on "icloudhome" to get "icloud" icon to show on the windows taskbar. When signing on to Windows we have a Icloud signon screen that does not go away after icloud signin has completed. Just click the X it does go...
  3. Around and around we go, where the problems stop nobody knows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Around and around we go, where the problems stop nobody knows.: This morning Feb 17, 2024 a new one. W11 - Icloud now you turn on "icloudhome" to get "icloud" icon to show on the windows taskbar. When signing on to Windows we have a Icloud signon screen that does not go away after icloud signin has completed. Just click the X it does go...
  4. Can we stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we stop this?: I was trying to download Brave and after like 9 seconds, it showed Family Safety. I JUST WANT A NEW BROWSER MICROSOFT EDGE ISN'T ENOUGH! Can we stop it so i can get Brave?How much of Microsoft EdgeHow much of Brave50%100%Brave Download: Brave - Download softonic.com <----...
  5. Can we stop this?

Can we stop this?: I was trying to download Brave and after like 9 seconds, it showed Family Safety. I JUST WANT A NEW BROWSER MICROSOFT EDGE ISN'T ENOUGH! Can we stop it so i can get Brave?How much of Microsoft EdgeHow much of Brave50%100%Brave Download: Brave - Download softonic.com <----...
  6. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  7. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  8. Here we go then . . .

9. Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welp here we go. Anyone know where I can get these drivers? Upgraded to an SSD and now all...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexysnack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jz6kym/welp_here_we_go_anyone_know_where_i_can_get_these/
  10. Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: Where we are and where we are headed: In August, we released the Windows Bridge for iOS as an open-source project on GitHub. Today we’re going to take you on a tour of what we’ve been working on for the last few months, some new tools we’re building to help you get started with the bridge and what’s coming next....