Windows 10: Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

Discus and support Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WCD7109, Apr 27, 2019.

1. WCD7109 Win User

Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

I asked this question before and got nowhere except frustrated! I want to print four pictures on the same page and arrange the order in which they appear.

I open the folder with the four photos.

I check the box on each picture and choose print.

A page opens, which allows me to display four photos on the same page.

This is all fine. The problem is that I can't select how the pictures appear on the page. If I use a number in the title, (i.e., 1 Photo, 2 Photo, etc.) They don't appear in numerical order, and the order seems to randomly change if I repeat the process.

This seems like a simple issue. Please help!

:)

WCD7109, Apr 27, 2019
  2. PrincePM Win User

How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

PrincePM, Apr 27, 2019
  3. simba568 Win User
    Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else.

simba568, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

print multiple pictures on a page.

I want to print multiple colour pictures on a HP colour laserjet in windows 10. Now this used to work fine.

However following the last major security upgrade to the windows 10 the printing fails to work properly, only some small portions of

the pictures at an edge get printed, most of them are missing.

Now there is a workround - if I print the multiple pictures to a PDF file in the print manager and then print the PDF file, it all works.

But this is nothing like as convenient when you are trying to do lots of printing. So does anyone know what is going wrong and how to correct it.

Thanks in advance Terry

TerryRatcliffe, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print.

1. Arranging the order of multiple pictures on one page for print. - Similar Threads - Arranging order multiple

2. How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?: I am able to get to the page where I can choose the layout right click on picture, more options, print, but there is no option to print more than one copy of each picture. It is maddening....
  3. How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print multiple of one photo on one page?: I am able to get to the page where I can choose the layout right click on picture, more options, print, but there is no option to print more than one copy of each picture. It is maddening....
  4. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  5. Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing multiple pictures on a page from File Explorer not printing correctly: Recently I am unable to print multiple pictures correctly on a single page using File Explorer. I have tried from various workstations and printers with no positive results. I did try it from a Windows 7 laptop and it prints correctly, so I have determined it is a Windows...
  6. how can I print multiple pictures on one page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I print multiple pictures on one page?: how can I print multiple pictures on one page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-multiple-pictures-on-one-page/716d8e38-6170-4bd4-b6d9-38ce14e5f584
  7. Printing multiple pictures on one page

Printing multiple pictures on one page: How can I print multiple pictures on one page from my downloaded images either directly from my folder or opened in paint. I recall that I used to right click the image, select print and that option would show on the right side of the screen. I can't seem to do that now. What...
  8. Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Arranging the order of multiple pictures printed on the same page.: This has been asked before, but I don't see any answers. I need to arrange the order of four photos printed on the same page. I open the file, select the four pictures, select print, select four pictures per page. But I can't control the order in which they appear on the...
  9. Printing pages in reverse order

Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...
  10. Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10

Printing Multiple Pictures to same page Windows 10: When I choose multiple pictures to print on the same page, go to share, click print it goes to my computer home screen and closes the picture file. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere? I don't have problems printing a single picture or anything else. 110347

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to print four images per page and choose the order