Windows 10: array microphone

Discus and support array microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by klottes, Oct 11, 2018.

1. klottes Win User

array microphone

hello all, I can use some help here. here the situation, I have a dell laptop 1525 origal vista OS so I upgrade it to windows 8.1, & everything worked fine, now I upgraded it to windows 10 & now the array mic doesn't work. I hve downloaded & installed the correct driver for the system from dell a7 it statated that it is not the right driver for this system. any ideas on what I can do

here? thank for you rhelp.

:)

klottes, Oct 11, 2018

2. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

1. The computer is a H-P IQ 524 Touchsmart All-In-One 22inch display

2. All updates installed.

3. Went to the above suggested web page. Have been there.

4. Any suggestion as to enabling the microphone array; Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

AV

AubreyVickers, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Hello Aubrey,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Microphone. We will certainly help you.

You could face this issue when the Microphone is not getting detected by the Operating System. Please write to us with the following detail.

• What is the model and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Meanwhile kindly try the suggestions posted in the below link and check if it helps:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-windows/21a214df-c806-4550-a391-d6e8c4ab11d0

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 11, 2018
  4. array microphone

Microphone Array missing, Microphone doesnot work

Microphone Does not work:

Computer is a HP Touchsmart All-In-One Model IQ-524. Brought in 2009, with Win 7; in 2015 upgraded to Win 10. Due to problems after a power failure had to wipe drive and do a clean install.

Since then the microphone array does not work. In fact it does not show on the list of microphones.

Speaker Icon > (Right Click) > Select (Recording Device) >opens window titled “Sound” > Select (Recording). Microphone Array not showing.

Looking for answers so I can Skype gg & g Children and use Cortana.

Aubrey Vickers

AubreyVickers, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

array microphone

1. array microphone - Similar Threads - array microphone

2. Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad: Sup. Less than a month ago i was gifted this laptop brand new ROG Strix G513RM 64bits, 16gb ram, nvidia grafic, ryzen 7 processor.Using this laptop the firsts days everything was ok, but when I installed discord i notice that discord open sometimes my mose frooze for no...
  3. Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Microphone Array Freezes my TouchPad: Sup. Less than a month ago i was gifted this laptop brand new ROG Strix G513RM 64bits, 16gb ram, nvidia grafic, ryzen 7 processor.Using this laptop the firsts days everything was ok, but when I installed discord i notice that discord open sometimes my mose frooze for no...
  4. my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100: I have made no recent changes to my laptop but my microphone array is very low and when i test it it the percentage is nothing more than 4% .I tried to uninstall the driver version 10.0.22621.1 and restart my pc yet the problem is still present.My OS Name is Microsoft Windows...
  5. my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100

my microphone array is very low though it is set to 100: I have made no recent changes to my laptop but my microphone array is very low and when i test it it the percentage is nothing more than 4% .I tried to uninstall the driver version 10.0.22621.1 and restart my pc yet the problem is still present.My OS Name is Microsoft Windows...
  6. Microphone array input level is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...
  7. Microphone array input level is too low

Microphone array input level is too low: Greetings,My microphone's input level is too low that I do not even hear myself properly. I can only hear myself when I speak very loudly and close to the mics of the laptop. I tried the followings and I request your assistance.I checked the input level and it is 100. Since...
  8. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501: Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3501 , i have an issue on microphone array, after i updated my window to 11 , when i input the wired earphone its not working there is driver but when i connect it wont connect to my earphone , i tried all the possibilities but its not...
  9. About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501

About Microphone array driver, In Dell inspiron 3501: Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3501 , i have an issue on microphone array, after i updated my window to 11 , when i input the wired earphone its not working there is driver but when i connect it wont connect to my earphone , i tried all the possibilities but its not...
  10. I do not have the Realtek R Microphone Array option at all in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have the Realtek R Microphone Array option at all in settings: I tried checking in the control panel, however the option is not there. Only option is a stereo mix, but this doesn't work. Where did the microphone array option disappear?...