Windows 10: Arrow keys and keypad Issue

Discus and support Arrow keys and keypad Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Community, I'm dealing with an issue my keypad and the arrows and not sure what is going on. The issue is if I press any of the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Heart Tech, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Arrow keys and keypad Issue

Hello Community,

I'm dealing with an issue my keypad and the arrows and not sure what is going on. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times then press another of the same numbers mentioned the cursor moves instead of typing a number. So far I've checked that my mouse keys are disabled and my keyboard drivers are correct. If anyone can help that would be very much appreciated.

:)

Heart Tech, Oct 4, 2019
  2. cornemuse Win User

I Want A Seperate, Detached, "Arrows" Keypad

I am left-handed, (profoundly so!), I want a separate arrows keypad next to my mouse (actually Trackball) on the left side next to the 'ball. I bought an arrows keypad intended for atm's, that sort of rugged use. It was advertised as 'usb' connection, however it is simply four keys with a common ground & four outputs. (5 pins total). I am fairly handy with soldering/modifying electronics. I have'nt opened a regular keyboard yet to figure out where the connections for arrows goes to on the lil circuit board inside.

Question: If I remove all keyboard wiring to the circuit board, & connect only the wires from the new keypad, will/would this work?

I can easily mod the arrow keyboard to have each key with its own seperate set of wires.

I know I can connect multiple mice and keyboards to one computer with no problems.

Or, does somebody here have a better/simpler solution?

-corne-

cornemuse, Oct 4, 2019
  3. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 4, 2019
  4. NickCuda Win User

Arrow keys and keypad Issue

Issues with numeric keypad digits and arrows

I am having a problem with the numeric keypad on my keyboard. The input is not presenting the proper output. i.e., I press the number 2/down arrow on the number keypad (with NumLock set) and the down arrow is processed. This also sometimes happens with
    the #4/left arrow and # 6/right arrow. This is frustrating because I do a lot of numeric data entry. This does not happen with the numbers along the top of the keyboard or the stand alone up down left right arrows. Any thoughts of why this is happening. It's
    not the keyboard, I purchased a new keyboard and the same thing still happens.

NickCuda, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Arrow keys and keypad Issue

1. Arrow keys and keypad Issue - Similar Threads - Arrow keys keypad

2. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...: Hello!I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK with the following description:Model: 80UDProcessor: Core i3-6100U @ 2.3GHzI have Windows 10 Home 22H2 with OS Build 10.0.19045.I'm currently facing an issue regarding my laptop's keyboard with several keys not working at all. These...
  3. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...: Hello!I have a Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ISK with the following description:Model: 80UDProcessor: Core i3-6100U @ 2.3GHzI have Windows 10 Home 22H2 with OS Build 10.0.19045.I'm currently facing an issue regarding my laptop's keyboard with several keys not working at all. These...
  4. The Spacebar, 'B' and 'N' keys, Arrow keys except the Up key, and '3' on the Numeric keypad...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Keypad and Arrow Keys not working on LogitechK750

Keypad and Arrow Keys not working on LogitechK750: I have a wireless Logitech K750 keyboard. Earlier this week, I noticed that the arrow keys and the numerical keypad does not work when using Microsoft programs ONLY! I can use them in all other programs on my system! Can you assist me with this issue since it's only...
  6. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  7. Arrow keys and number key Issue

Arrow keys and number key Issue: Hello Community, I'm having an issue with the numbers in my number pad. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my number keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times and then press another of the same numbers mentioned the arrows keys kick in instead of giving me the number...
  8. Keypad keys

Keypad keys: Where may I get the hash digit please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad-keys/523ee659-fbec-492a-98bd-2af02fe631e8
  9. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  10. numeric keypad issue

numeric keypad issue: I have a Australian purchased HP x360 Envy laptop and the numeric keypad decimal point key displays a comma when typing. I use the numeric keypad input quite a lot being a mathematics teacher and I wish to change the comma to a decimal point permanently. Can someone help me...