Windows 10: Arrow-keys delay

Discus and support Arrow-keys delay in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/morty-89, May 9, 2020.

1. Arrow-keys delay

How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. Surprisingly, google is no help at all.

submitted by /u/morty-89
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/morty-89, May 9, 2020

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, May 9, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    arrow key problem

Hi,

Your concern with the arrow keys can be due to the configuration of either the keyboard and/or the computer. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If the specified device is a desktop or a laptop.
    • The make and model of the keyboard that you're using.
    • If you've tried using a different keyboard.
    • If you've installed programs that can bind keyboard keys.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, May 9, 2020
  4. Arrow-keys delay

Cursor Pointer does not move by Arrow-keys on the keyboard:

Hi Anas,

To further isolate the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done in trying to resolve this issue?
    • Were you able to use the arrow keys when doing other activities?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Arrow-keys delay

1. Arrow-keys delay - Similar Threads - Arrow keys delay

2. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  3. Delay on the ñ key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay on the ñ key: Hello. I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 only a few days ago.I have a Spanish-Spain keyboard Havit HV-KB391L. Before the upgrade I never had a problem with the input, ever. However, I quickly noticed that whenever I tap the ñ like any other normal key, nothing gets...
  4. Arrow keys not scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys not scrolling: I know what you're thinking turn scroll-lock off it is I think I hit a button combination or something but when I do down or up arrow it does not scroll but picks individual things like when I try to scroll through google it just goes to each link....
  5. Unfunctional arrow keys

Unfunctional arrow keys: I have a problem about the arrow keys on my keyboard, because the up, down, right, and left arrow key buttons wont work... This problem just recently happened April, 4, 2021. I already turn off Scroll Lock button in both actual keyboard and On screen. Specifically Im using...
  6. Arrow keys not working

Arrow keys not working: Hi! Is someone able to help me please? My left and right arrow keys are not working well. They both do things like reload and go to previous pages on chrome. And they dont work anymore in typing....
  7. Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow Keys: Just purchase new Samsung Galaxy Flex Alpha and when I press the arrow keys the go to the bottom of the page for both excel, word and when trying to type in the web address bar and suggestions come up it scrolls the web page instead of the suggestions. Is the computer faulty...
  8. Arrow keys and number key Issue

Arrow keys and number key Issue: Hello Community, I'm having an issue with the numbers in my number pad. The issue is if I press any of the following numbers on my number keypad 6,8,4,2 a few times and then press another of the same numbers mentioned the arrows keys kick in instead of giving me the number...
  9. arrow keys

arrow keys: my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys/d4d8efed-8257-44cb-8620-ed2353733f15
  10. Keyboard arrow keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard arrow keys: How do I phrase this? I'm reading my online newspaper. The up and down arrow key still functions to move position up and down, but when I use the left and right keys to go back and forth between pages it doesn't respond. I thought paper changed it's layout capabilities, but...