Windows 10: Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Discus and support Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mintiously, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me?

:)

Mintiously, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Anak Win User

Left key mouse

Hi Don,

• Is this on your laptop?
    • If it is, are you using the touch-pad and associated keys (please supply name and version of touch-pad) or do you have a separate mouse with USB dongle (please supply name and version of mouse)?

Anak, Sep 8, 2019
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Mouse Keys will not turn off

Hi Casey,

Thank you for a detailed description of your issue. Since you've already tried unchecking the option
    Use the numeric keypad to move the mouse and still getting the same result, I suggest that you also turn off the option
    Use mouse keys when NumLock is on. On the Change sign-in settings, select the
    Make the mouse easier to use > Select Set up Mouse Keys, then make sure to unchecked
    or turned off the following click Apply, then OK.

• Turn on Mouse Keys - Use the numeric keyboard to move the mouse the screen.
    • Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is Off.

Once done, go back to the Change sign-in settings, then this time click the
    Make keyboard easier to use, then unchecked the
    Turn on Mouse Keys. Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, close your Control Panel page and check if Mouse Keys still enables automatically.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

1. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on. - Similar Threads - Arrow keys keep

2. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  3. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10: Been dealing with this for a few months now. Sometimes it'll be fine for a week or so, sometimes it'll be an all day thing, or somewhere in the middle. The best I can describe it is that it's like someone keeps pressing the right arrow key rapidly. If I single-click on an...
  4. Mouse/arrow keys moving on their own Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse triggered by arrow keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse triggered by arrow keys: Hello, After win10 update my keyboard keys(arrows) triggers mouse moves. Up arrow moves cursor little bit up, right moves on the right etc... I've googled about this but found nothing. How to turn this off? submitted by /u/sneze2r [link] [comments]...
  6. Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?: Windows mouse keys let you move mouse cursor with keyboard numeric keypads but the problem is I dont have numeric keypads on my laptop so it will be best to use up,down,left,right arrows to move mouse cursor. submitted by /u/sherkhannabi [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer moves when moving the arrow keys?: when I use my arrow keys, the mouse pointer moves with them. Unfortunately I don't know where and how I can disable this. Can someone explain this to me? Mauszeiger bewegt sich beim bewegen der Pfeiltasten?
  8. the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys: the mouse on my screen moves when I press arrow keys, yet the mouse control with the key pad is turned off. this is very inconvenient and I don't like it. how to fix it? again, the function to control the mouse with keys is turned OFF. this is awful. how do I fix it?...
  9. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys: Whenever I press the arrow keys it moves my mouse. how do I disable this? if it helps I am using an asus vivobook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-keeps-being-controlled-by-arrow-keys/81ba3c42-88a0-47b0-b697-db674e792ee2
  10. how do i turn off arrow keys moving mouse pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i turn off arrow keys moving mouse pointer?: i don't want my mouse pointer to move with me tapping my arrow keys. it makes navigating the sites/games i usually play SUPER frustrating. i've been trying to find the option to turn it off but the only help articles i can find are about Mouse Keys, which ive never turned on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix mouse moving with arrow keys

2. my mouse keeps moving with arrow keys

3. mouse cursor moves when tapping arrow keys no mouse keys