Windows 10: Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.

Discus and support Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, First time poster! Does anyone know how to stop Windows 10 from randomly typing a 2, 4, 6 or 8 when using the arrow keys? Thank you, TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TechOne, Aug 7, 2019.

1. TechOne Win User

Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.

Hi everyone,
    First time poster! Does anyone know how to stop Windows 10 from randomly typing a 2, 4, 6 or 8 when using the arrow keys?
    Thank you,

TO

:)

TechOne, Aug 7, 2019

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Arrow Keys and Spacebar Not Working in Games

• Are the arrow keys and spacebar key working fine other than online and steam games?
    • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes prior to this issue?
    • Do you face this issue in all online games and steam games?
    • Have you checked if there are settings to change the controls in the game?

1. Yes for scrolling it works fine

2. Not that i am aware of

3. Yes all that use arrow keys and even WASD keys so not just limited to arrows

4. Yes and they are set to the right keys!

I'm Currently trying the troubleshooting now

MyerSteiner, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.

Cursor Pointer does not move by Arrow-keys on the keyboard:

Good morning

My laptop is (Toshiba / Satellite / C55-A-1MW / PSCGJE), which comes with the keyboard (102-key / European layouts / Norwegian language), and (Windows 8.1 / 64-bit).

After i have upgraded to (Windows 10 / Home), the arrow-keys on the right to the touch-pad stopped to function!

Now i dis-activated the (NUM-LOCK), and use the arrows on the numeric keypad: (8 for: Up, 2 for: Down, 4 for: Left, 6 for: Right).

Notes:

1. Now, even when i open BIOS before Windows to startup, the arrows on the numeric keypad is the only available way to move the cursor.

2. These arrow-keys do not function both whether when the (Scroll lock key) is activated or not.

How to make the (Arrow-keys) function? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day ...

Anas Shayah, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8.

1. Arrow keys randomly type 2, 4, 6, or 8. - Similar Threads - Arrow keys randomly

2. i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.: if u guys know fnf/friday night funkin sometimes i have to press 3 or 4 keys/arrows in some songs and i cant i can only press 2 or 1 plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-3-or-4-keysarrows/870a21eb-d152-473b-b87a-4f47964b786a
  3. i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant press 3 or 4 keys/arrows.: if u guys know fnf/friday night funkin sometimes i have to press 3 or 4 keys/arrows in some songs and i cant i can only press 2 or 1 plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-3-or-4-keysarrows/870a21eb-d152-473b-b87a-4f47964b786a
  4. 2 arrow keys stuck after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 arrow keys stuck after updating: Hello! I recently updated my Windows Laptop and now the down arrow key and the right arrow key are stuck not physically. I tried restarting and it did not work, I'm not sure what to do to fix it but it happens on every app. I'll use the shut down button and see if that works,...
  5. 2 arrow keys stuck after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 arrow keys stuck after updating: Hello! I recently updated my Windows Laptop and now the down arrow key and the right arrow key are stuck not physically. I tried restarting and it did not work, I'm not sure what to do to fix it but it happens on every app. I'll use the shut down button and see if that works,...
  6. Keys not working right arrow button types 8

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keys not working right arrow button types 8: I am having various keys not working correctly: When I type the "p" button "ip" comes up every time: "i" appears before the "p" which was typed. the "end" button types " , " the "pg dn" button types "k" the "pg up" button types "\" the "home" button types "]" the "left arrow"...
  7. Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left Arrow Key Muting Sound And Down Arrow Key Opens Type here for search: I have a external keyboard of ewent the model is ew3112 i already restarted my computer btw this happend from no were i was watching youtube with my friends on watch2gether and i was to pull it back the video and just muted my computer sound Please help me...
  8. I cannot type 4, 6 and when I type 3, it types an 8 before the 3. All my other keys work fine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot type 4, 6 and when I type 3, it types an 8 before the 3. All my other keys work fine.: As the title says, I cannot use my upper number keys to type 4, 6 and it types an 8 before every 3 I type, like so: 83. My numpad works fine. What could possibly be the issue here?...
  9. Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys: i don't know how to best describe it, so i'll start from the beginning. i was playing Google Earth VR when all of a sudden the music gave out. i looked at my desktop, and nothing seemed wrong until i tried clicking around and opening my browser. for some reason, something...
  10. 8-bit or 6-bit FRC Panel Monitor Type

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    8-bit or 6-bit FRC Panel Monitor Type: Hi there. Does anyone know how to find the exact monitor panel color bit? I have tried a few databases around, but they aren't regularly updated nor do they feature any monitors I have looked at. I need to know if they are 6-bit with color dithering or true 8-bit panels....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboards using 2 4 6 8 as arrow keys

2. keyboard randomly swapping between numbers and arrow keys

3. 2 and 4 arrow keys

4. when i hit my arrow keys its types 2 4 6 or 8,
  5. windows 10 type right arrow key 6