Windows 10: arrow keys

Discus and support arrow keys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CG IllusiveAce, Jan 21, 2019.

1. arrow keys

my arrow keys are typing wasd instead of the actual keys please help!!!

:)

CG IllusiveAce, Jan 21, 2019

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    arrow key problem

Hi,

Your concern with the arrow keys can be due to the configuration of either the keyboard and/or the computer. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If the specified device is a desktop or a laptop.
    • The make and model of the keyboard that you're using.
    • If you've tried using a different keyboard.
    • If you've installed programs that can bind keyboard keys.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jan 21, 2019
  4. arrow keys

Cursor Pointer does not move by Arrow-keys on the keyboard:

Hi Anas,

To further isolate the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done in trying to resolve this issue?
    • Were you able to use the arrow keys when doing other activities?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

arrow keys

1. arrow keys - Similar Threads - arrow keys

2. Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key and shift + arrow is also not working in...: Automatic scrolls down when I press shift key or select text with mouse and hit ctrl+c. Automatic scroll continues even after using scroll up. It stops when I use fn or windows key. Kindly help asap....
  3. Arrow key working itself

Arrow key working itself: hi, I am using Windows 10 Home version 2004 on HP laptop. so, suddenly today i noticed that my up arrow key is working itself, if i try to move down to any page it forces me to go up. i am so frustrated, i restarted it, ran SFC ,DISM . but the problem still persists. it only...
  4. up arrow key seems to be stuck

up arrow key seems to be stuck: Recently when i go into the windows applications like calendar and the start menu the up arrow key is stuck but when i go into most other applications like discord, it is unaffected. I have tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers for my Logitech keyboard and unplugging it but...
  5. Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.: Hello dear friends. small query here hope somebody has the answer to it . Actually i want to create a shortcut for the arrow keys present in the keyboard. with somewhat of googling i really found nothing . Is it even possible to to create a shortcut key for a key. like...
  6. When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging

When i press my arrow keys my PC starts lagging: Hey, Recently ive noticed when i press my arrow keys that my pc becomes slow and starts lagging. Ive tried looking throughout the internet and didnt find anything useful. Ive tried nearly everything i can think of. I plugged out and in the keyboard, uninstalled the driver,...
  7. Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we move mouse cursor with keyboard arrow keys?: Windows mouse keys let you move mouse cursor with keyboard numeric keypads but the problem is I dont have numeric keypads on my laptop so it will be best to use up,down,left,right arrows to move mouse cursor. submitted by /u/sherkhannabi [link] [comments]...
  8. Right and left arrow keys not working properly

Right and left arrow keys not working properly: Hi there. I am facing a problem with laptop keyboard. Right and left arrow keys are not working properly. Whenever I press them it won't move or move too farther....
  9. "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not...: After installation of Windows 10 Pro v2004 Build v19041.450, 64-bit, "shift+win+up arrow" vertical expand function and "win+arrow keys" snap functions did not work. Can anyone tell me what the problem is here and how to fix it?...
  10. Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work

Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work: Got a weird problem where the left and right arrow keys don't work anywhere in Windows: for games, word processing, browsing, or anything else... except when I use them in conjunction with a keyboard shortcut for example, ctrl+right or alt+right does what it's supposed to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 win key arrow