Windows 10: Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

Discus and support Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. Recently i have reinstalled my windows but when i wanted to close discord i couldnt see the arrow next to the language button in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kiro551, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

Hello. Recently i have reinstalled my windows but when i wanted to close discord i couldnt see the arrow next to the language button in the bottom right corner so idk where it went here are pictures:
    https://imgur.com/a/TXNd8pH

submitted by /u/Kiro551
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kiro551, Jun 20, 2020
  2. hanksyb87 Win User

5800 Xpress Music. Arrows appearing below signal in top left corner

Can anyone please advise on what two arrows appearing in the top left hand corner means. One arrow is pointing to the left and the other is pointing to the right. They appear just below where the signal strength is shown.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please advise.

Thanks

hanksyb87, Jun 20, 2020
  3. link626 Win User
    crashed. Now start menu opens in upper left corner and not clickable

win10 randomly crashed while idle. Some kernel security bsod.

after reboot, the start menu does not open in the lower left corner. It opens in upper left corner, and none of the menu is clickable. I have to use keyboard arrow keys to navigate.

Also, when I start typing words to search for apps, the search menu opens full screen.

My start menu is corrupted. How do I restore it? Event viewer suggested my .dat file is corrupted.

Even creating brand new user, the start menu still opens in the upper left corner (while the start button is in the lower left corner), and the menu is not clickable for the new user.

link626, Jun 20, 2020
  4. hofkar Win User

Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

Start button lower left corner of screen

The Start button in lower-left corner of screen/desktop is not responding to left click.
    Is there something an amateur can do?

hofkar, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear

1. Arrow next to language button in bottom left corner does not appear - Similar Threads - Arrow next language

2. Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?: A week or so ago, I was having some network issues, so I used network reset. After this, I noticed that the network reset had only made things worse, so I used system restore to go back earlier in the day. Note that at point, my widgets were still working, the icon appeared...
  3. Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my widgets button appear on the bottom left, but no widgets load or appear?: A week or so ago, I was having some network issues, so I used network reset. After this, I noticed that the network reset had only made things worse, so I used system restore to go back earlier in the day. Note that at point, my widgets were still working, the icon appeared...
  4. windows button in bottom left

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows button in bottom left: So... ive made the switch to windows 10 and for some reason the windows button is a gigabyte smart switch feature instead of actually being the windows 10 button with its features...
  5. taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner: Need help with taskbar icons disappeared on bottom left corner 164753
  6. Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question marks at place of shortcut arrow in bottom left corner of most of the icons in...: I have WIndows 10 Pro edition on my Dell laptop, Avira Antivirus and a few pieces of other software and todays I realized that some of my shortcuts is having green question mark at place of shortcut arrow. I dont like this question marks because it looks like my system doesnt...
  7. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  8. Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toolbar on left but Windows Button at bottom: [ATTACH] See this thread (now locked) https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3kptq9/flip_taskbar_order_i_want_to_put_the_taskbar_on/ I want the same - on the left is nice but after years of start being bottom left if would make the change easier to make if I could...
  9. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54
  10. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...