Windows 10: Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent...

Discus and support Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've run into a strange issue. When using either Clip Studio or Krita I haven't encountered this issue with Mediabang the program will randomly freeze.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OneJonPaul, May 23, 2021.

1. Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent...

I've run into a strange issue. When using either Clip Studio or Krita I haven't encountered this issue with Mediabang the program will randomly freeze. Not only will it freeze, but it can't be closed by anything, and windows starts bugging out. I have tried alt+f4, task manager, and even command prompt. alt+f4 doesn't work al

:)

OneJonPaul, May 23, 2021
  2. SwatRider Win User

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hello,

I have the latest windows updates, drivers, and BIOS.

The issue was caused by the Radeon drivers - i explained in my previous post.

To solve the issue I run a program called ClockBlocker that prevents the graphics card from downclocking and freezing the computer.

Thank you all for all the help.

SwatRider, May 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 23, 2021
  4. Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent...

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent...

1. Art Programs Randomly Freezing, can't be forced closed, bug out computer, and prevent... - Similar Threads - Art Programs Randomly

2. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  3. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  4. computer just randomly started bugging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer just randomly started bugging out: Okay so my computer just randomly started bugging out and every time i try to login literally all of my files have disappeared and it doesn’t even have settings on it… i’ve restarted it multiple times but i have no idea what’s going on it loads for 30 minutes saying it’s...
  5. computer just randomly started bugging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer just randomly started bugging out: Okay so my computer just randomly started bugging out and every time i try to login literally all of my files have disappeared and it doesn’t even have settings on it… i’ve restarted it multiple times but i have no idea what’s going on it loads for 30 minutes saying it’s...
  6. Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezing randomly and lock itself out forcing a hard reset.: Reliability Monitor reads a hardware error as seen below:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1b0Parameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000dParameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  7. Preventing close-out of open programs when I close the laptop lid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Preventing close-out of open programs when I close the laptop lid: What is causing programs to shut down completely when I close the lid? I have to re-launch, sign in, and usually recover docs that were open at the time of closure, etc. even if all I've done is go from one room to the next. I've checked the power & sleep settings ... this...
  8. Windows 10 randomly logs out user, force closes all programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 randomly logs out user, force closes all programs: I have the following issue since some weeks. Windows 10 randomly logs me out, when I am idling for a few minutes. I just noticed this the other day, wanting to play Blizzards Overwatch with some friends, being in the queue. Waiting for the game to start, and then Windows 10...
  9. Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart

Computer randomly freezes causing a force shutdown/restart: My computer randomly freezes causing me to have to force a shutdown or restart. There is no malware and I've tried disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome. I noticed this started happening after the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter was removed in version 1809. My NVIDIA...
  10. Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.

Computer randomly freezes and forces me to restart.: So I've had this random freeze crash for a while now. It happens entirely at random, sometimes while I'm gaming and sometimes just while I'm sitting on my desktop with nothing open. The biggest annoyance is that I recently just wiped my hard drive and completely reset my...