Windows 10: artifacting/large pixels all over my screen

Discus and support artifacting/large pixels all over my screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I don't know what causes it, but it often happens, typically at startup, and even on the login screen, and tends to linger off and on, for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toa56584, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Toa56584 Win User

artifacting/large pixels all over my screen

artifacting/large pixels all over my screen [​IMG]I don't know what causes it, but it often happens, typically at startup, and even on the login screen, and tends to linger off and on, for the remainder of the time the computer is on.

If anyone could help me figure out what is causing it, it would be appreciated.

Specs:

I have an NVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti

AMD A4-7300 APU with Radeon HD graphics

8GB DDR3 RAM, dual channel

Gigabyte F2A68HM-H motherboard

:)

Toa56584, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 24, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    What causes these odd font artifacts around numbers

The artifacts you are seeing appear only with numbers, but that's a red herring. It's a screen artifact like any other screen artifact that sometimes affects a monitor. The problem is that these artifacts have a million causes, give or take.

Presuming that you have a graphics driver that is supported on Windows 10, and that you have already tried restarting your computer, here are some fixes that have worked for others:

• Refresh the screen (press F5.) You may have to do this 2 or 3 times.
    • Turn off ClearType.
    • Open Task Manager and End Task on Windows Explorer. That forces the Windows shell to restart.

BulldogXX, Apr 24, 2019
  4. NiallM Win User

Large pink squares/pixels problem on computer game

I have been playing Doomsday Escape which I downloaded from the Windows Store and I keep getting large pink pixels on the game which obscure part of the game screen. Can anyone help?

artifacting/large pixels all over my screen [​IMG]

NiallM, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. artifacting/large pixels all over my screen - Similar Threads - artifacting large pixels

2. Artifacts on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Artifacts on Screen: Hello, the other day I was downloading applications when suddenly artifacts started appearing in the taskbar and windows. They also appeared a lot in thumbnails, YouTube videos, and games. These artifacts are usually vertical rectangles in black, purple, and gray colors. They...
  3. Artifacts on Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Artifacts on Screen: Hello, the other day I was downloading applications when suddenly artifacts started appearing in the taskbar and windows. They also appeared a lot in thumbnails, YouTube videos, and games. These artifacts are usually vertical rectangles in black, purple, and gray colors. They...
  4. Screen Artifacts and Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Artifacts and Crashing: The problem: Screen artifacts occur randomly. Artifacts usually get worse before my screen freezes, blacks out, and comes back on. This repeats until it crashes. Once, I got a blue screen with the error code "Memory Management". Details: I have two monitors and they are...
  5. Screen Artifacts and Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Artifacts and Crashing: The problem: Screen artifacts occur randomly. Artifacts usually get worse before my screen freezes, blacks out, and comes back on. This repeats until it crashes. Once, I got a blue screen with the error code "Memory Management". Details: I have two monitors and they are...
  6. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  7. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  8. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Over large view

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over large view: Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different issue one of it is over stretched view. After restart i encounter a much more very serious one. Which is over large view at the...
  10. Surface 3 Screen Artifacts All of a Sudden. Why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 3 Screen Artifacts All of a Sudden. Why?: All of a sudden I've been getting some artifcacts on my Surface 3 display. This occurs during post when the Surface 3 name appears on a black background. The artifacts start out as what appear to be a series of long equal signs across the entire screen above the Surface 3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have pixels all over screen

2. artifacting screen