Windows 10: Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

Discus and support Artwork not showing up on File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My File Explorer music files do not show the artwork. I've already made sure the "Always show icons , never thumbnails is Unchecked. I tried a couple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony J. Carollo, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

My File Explorer music files do not show the artwork. I've already made sure the "Always show icons , never thumbnails is Unchecked. I tried a couple other things as well, but no luck. Any suggestions, please?

:)

Anthony J. Carollo, Jan 19, 2022
  2. Markbo66 Win User

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Music not showing album artwork on N97...

Ok, I read all posts here, but I still have the problem of art work not showing up.

AAC-files work fine, no problem. However, mp3-files fail to show the album art on my N97. I have included the artwork in the MP3-files - I used MediaMonkey and some other programs, they all show the artwork embeded in the mp3-file.

However, once on the N97, the album artwork does not show up!

Anyone any more tips on how to solve this?

remcowarlicht, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

Music not showing album artwork on N97...

Here is the problem I have:

(N97, V20 firmware)

The artwok is embedded; I know that because when I'm on the "now playing" screen, the artwork shows up correctly. However, it doesn't show up in the list of albums in the music player.

I hoped I'd be able to sort this using the "coverseverywhere" code suggested earlier in this thread

Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.

but I can't get this to run on my mac (it's a G4 PPC mac mini, OSX 10.5). It says something about my architecture not being supported. Has it been written for intel macs only, does anyone know?

colin37400, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

1. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer - Similar Threads - Artwork showing File

2. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB not showing up in file explorer.: This problem has been going on for a while, a 1 TB usb drive that I own suddenly had a problem where it wouldn't appear on my file explorer and I couldn't open it.Yes I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn't work. What do I do?...
  3. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB not showing up in file explorer.: This problem has been going on for a while, a 1 TB usb drive that I own suddenly had a problem where it wouldn't appear on my file explorer and I couldn't open it.Yes I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it didn't work. What do I do?...
  4. USB not showing up in file explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Artwork not showing up on File Explorer: My File Explorer music files do not show the artwork. I've already made sure the "Always show icons , never thumbnails is Unchecked. I tried a couple other things as well, but no luck. Any suggestions, please?...
  6. Artwork not showing up on File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Artwork not showing up on File Explorer: My File Explorer music files do not show the artwork. I've already made sure the "Always show icons , never thumbnails is Unchecked. I tried a couple other things as well, but no luck. Any suggestions, please?...
  7. Temp files showing up in file explorer

Temp files showing up in file explorer: Hello , I work as an IT for a Cargo Company . Recently some users have reported an issue of temporary files pinned in the file explorer. I tried deleting the temps but it wont let me. I also ran CCleaner and nothing. Have searched the internet but have found no answer to...
  8. Server showing up in File Explorer

Server showing up in File Explorer: I have a server private cloud attached to my PC. Windows 10 Professional. The server doesn't show up under File Explorer. How do I enable that? The computer is used by three people who access the same server; for both their Microsoft accounts, they can see the files in...
  9. Files not showing up with File Explorer

Files not showing up with File Explorer: I open File Explorer to find a file that I knew had been created at the end of March 2019. I went to the location that I was sure I had saved it to. It did not show up. I opened up a separate File Explorer and searched my entire C drive and there were the file that I was...
  10. Mysterious files showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious files showing up in file explorer: Running Win 10 anniversary update on new HP all-in-one with a 256GB SSD (C*Smile and a 2TB SATA (D*Smile drive. About three weeks ago I decided to move all of my data files from C: to the D: drive leaving only OS and program files on C:. I did not permanently delete...