Windows 10: As admininstrator

Discus and support As admininstrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Being administrator of my kids lab top computer, often my account instead of their account, is staying singed in and in most cases the account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rwh73, Dec 9, 2019.

1. rwh73 Win User

As admininstrator

Being administrator of my kids lab top computer, often my account instead of their account, is staying singed in and in most cases the account associated with when opening new apps. How can this be fixed

:)

rwh73, Dec 9, 2019

2. Account Issues - Creating New Accounts

It looks like the account is standard account..

OK,login to the other account that exists on the pc which must be the admininstrator..

and try the above steps to reset the password.

(or)

2)Create another user account,by following below steps...

press windows + I key.

Click on Accounts.

Family & other users on left pane.

Add someone else to this pc,under the other users tab(right pane).

And follow the remaining steps..

Hope it solve your problem..

Logeshwaran.C, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Sarah Nuq Win User
    Is Microsoft going to fix Windows 10 after update freeze issue?

Hi Brian,

To troubleshoot the issue with your Windows 10 that keeps on freezing, please try the steps below:

1. Run CMD as admininstrator.

2. In the command line, type netsh winsock reset

3. Press Enter then restart your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Sarah Nuq, Dec 9, 2019
  4. hadimassa Win User

As admininstrator

Nokia Connectivity cable driver for Nokia 6730 classic

Are you logged in as admininstrator? Use Revo to uninstall all Nokia related software including drivers and start again.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

Message Edited by on 01-Feb-2010 05:29 PM

hadimassa, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

As admininstrator

1. As admininstrator - Similar Threads - admininstrator

2. How to remove miscrosoft account from Build-In Admininstrator Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove miscrosoft account from Build-In Admininstrator Account: I accidentally used wrong Microsoft email to login on my windows on Build-In account, which is the main and only account on my pc and there is no option to log out from my Microsoft account to sign in to the correct one. I tried creating new user and on that user to login to...
  3. How to remove miscrosoft account from Build-In Admininstrator Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove miscrosoft account from Build-In Admininstrator Account: I accidentally used wrong Microsoft email to login on my windows on Build-In account, which is the main and only account on my pc and there is no option to log out from my Microsoft account to sign in to the correct one. I tried creating new user and on that user to login to...
  4. How to remove miscrosoft account from Build-In Admininstrator Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Admininstrator account corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admininstrator account corrupted: so about a day ago, i was messing around on my laptop, and then i discovered the cipher command in the terminal this is in windows 11 btw and i ran it, and then without knowing, encryped every folder in my user directory. at first i didnt think it would be a problem, but 1...
  6. Admininstrator account corrupted

Admininstrator account corrupted: so about a day ago, i was messing around on my laptop, and then i discovered the cipher command in the terminal this is in windows 11 btw and i ran it, and then without knowing, encryped every folder in my user directory. at first i didnt think it would be a problem, but 1...
  7. login to admininstrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    login to admininstrator: I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-admininstrator/f152de60-4189-47a3-80b6-1246d69423b9
  8. login to admininstrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login to admininstrator: I HAVE NOT SET UP A ADMINISTRATOR BUT IT KEEPS ASKING ME TO SIGN IN AS ONE TO DOWN LOAD A FILE NOW I CAN DOWNLOAD MY MCAFEE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-to-admininstrator/f152de60-4189-47a3-80b6-1246d69423b9
  9. login to admininstrator

10. HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! Admininstrator Deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!! Admininstrator Deleted: I'm really hoping that someone can help me.I inadvertently deleted the administrator account & when I try to log In at the start up screen its says that my password is wrong.I've reset my Microsoft password but my pc still wont accept the password either on my user profile or...