Windows 10: As I anticipated......

Discus and support As I anticipated...... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing related to a Microsoft inquiry is simple! I have a SIMPLE question..... Are TWO different passwords required, one for a Microsoft account &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nanse964, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Nanse964 Win User

As I anticipated......

Nothing related to a Microsoft inquiry is simple! I have a SIMPLE question..... Are TWO different passwords required, one for a Microsoft account & ANOTHER one for gmail.com? Or does ONE password serve BOTH accounts? Thanks!

:)

Nanse964, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 16, 2020
  3. What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 16, 2020
  4. As I anticipated......

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

As I anticipated......

1. As I anticipated...... - Similar Threads - anticipated

2. Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...: With my reconditioned Nikon D3100 that was 12 years old at the time my stepmother gifted it to me, I won't be needing any SDUC tech any time with the tech I have this July 15th, 2022, but I'm looking way ahead into the future as I will never lose interest in photography &...
  3. Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discussion: Do you anticipate SDUC cards that go beyond 2 TB and up to 128 TB to hit the...: With my reconditioned Nikon D3100 that was 12 years old at the time my stepmother gifted it to me, I won't be needing any SDUC tech any time with the tech I have this July 15th, 2022, but I'm looking way ahead into the future as I will never lose interest in photography &...
  4. Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s highly anticipated Sets feature is not ready for testing yet: It looks like Windows 10’s highly anticipated feature Sets is not ready for testing yet as Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc has confirmed that the software giant is still working on Sets. Windows 10 Sets is an impressive feature that would group your favourites apps together for...
  5. Windows 10’s next update might not come with highly anticipated Smart Upgrade feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update might not come with highly anticipated Smart Upgrade feature: Windows 10 October 2018 Update is just around the corner and it comes with a bunch of exciting features that you can find here. One of the best features is the Smart Upgrade that uses artificial intelligence to improve the quality and reliability of the Windows Updates....
  6. Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app gets the highly-anticipated mobile messaging integration: A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft unveiled the Your Phone app for Windows 10 which aims to bring the desktop and phone closer. For those unfamiliar, Your Phone app basically allows users to access the photos stored in their phone from their desktop but Microsoft is working on...
  7. Anticipation of 9 compared to 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Anticipation of 9 compared to 8: Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the chill out section, if wrong place please move For those that were around before 8 was released (getting ready for the beta of it) what was the feeling towards it compared to now getting ready for 9 to come out Unfortunately I...
  8. Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's BUILD conference is sold out, Windows 9 highly anticipated: Like many before it, Microsoft’s BUILD conference has sold out. The conference, which kicks off in early April (Neowin will be there) is Microsoft’s premier developer conference. If rumors hold true, this iteration of BUILD could be highly exciting as Microsoft may state...