Windows 10: As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to...

Discus and support As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jeffitness1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jeffitness1, Dec 11, 2020.

1. As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to...

/u/jeffitness1, Dec 11, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Lists in Microsoft Teams is now generally available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1621979

Brink, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to...

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to...

1. As Microsoft Design Team sleeps, let me do it by myself, please guys give tips on "How to... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Design Team

2. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  3. How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give myself permissions to delete a file..: I have a file that called Xbox games, it keeps getting larger adding new subfiles. I know I have to delete it but it says I need permission to delete from administration how do I give myself full access to delete the filees...
  4. Excle Files used .please let me Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excle Files used .please let me Microsoft Teams.: Excle File Used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excle-files-used-please-let-me-microsoft-teams/14db0aa8-b155-47fb-9c4e-01f97ab56a55
  5. Excle Files used .please let me Microsoft Teams.

Excle Files used .please let me Microsoft Teams.: Excle File Used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excle-files-used-please-let-me-microsoft-teams/14db0aa8-b155-47fb-9c4e-01f97ab56a55
  6. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?: when I go into bios and click on advanced settings then go to boot then go to secure boot I cannot enable secure boot because it doesn’t give me an option and instead it says user...
  7. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?: when I go into bios and click on advanced settings then go to boot then go to secure boot I cannot enable secure boot because it doesn’t give me an option and instead it says user...
  8. How do I give myself Administrators right etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I give myself Administrators right etc.: I am the only User and am the Administrator. When I received my PC back from the tech people after a problem and they had to reinstall Windows 10 I noticed that I did not need to enter a PIN to be able to use my PC. So I decided to set one up using the Settings Menu and all...
  9. please help me guys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help me guys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnisSV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnaxpo/please_help_me_guys/
  10. How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do i Give myself SafeDisc Capabilities?: I have a copy of Black & White and Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets and they won't start however I Believe you can Start SafeDisc Driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-give-myself-safedisc-capabilities/26e11021-c5ca-484d-8924-7e8fdbaa9267