Windows 10: as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

Discus and support as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on my second display as i move my cursor up the screen it goes black below the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Buckley4, Dec 11, 2023.

1. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

on my second display as i move my cursor up the screen it goes black below the cursor

:)

John Buckley4, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Starborn Win User

Windows goes to Black Screen, no cursor

Mine will not show a cursor at all. Its just a black screen without a cursor.

Starborn, Dec 11, 2023
  3. BetsyCole Win User
    Black screen with blinking cursor

I run Windows 10 and have a black screen with a blinking cursor in the upper left corner. I can hit Control, Alt, Delete, and it reboots momentarily, show the Dell logo and F2 Setup anf F12 Boot Options in the lower right corner. Regardless of what key
    I hit, it goes right back to the Black screen w/ cursor. I can't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

BetsyCole, Dec 11, 2023
  4. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

Windows black screen with cursor

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-black-screen-with-cursor/5dc3ad10-7320-4776-ad8f-17af5e6b7968

I
    have tried following the steps of booting into safe mode, going into the control panel and uninstalling the latest windows update that caused the 'Windows black screen with cursor' error. However, now it wont even boot to the desktop, it will show 'Automatic repairs being done' and then automatically booting to safe mode. Upon checking my BIOS, the SSD drive with windows installed with it, is not even showing up in the boot list/priority. (still able to see drive in bios under System status and when checking under windows installation time.)

Marcus Tang1, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

1. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor - Similar Threads - move cursor second

2. as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    as my move my cursor up the second screen it goes black up behind the cursor: on my second display as i move my cursor up the screen it goes black below the cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-my-move-my-cursor-up-the-second-screen-it-goes/d4f685bb-6a05-45e7-a0a0-db86a3a3c69b
  3. My cursor is acting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor is acting up.: My cursor sometimes won't move at all, or it just teleports somewhere I didn't move it. When I swipe, it doesn't do much, when I scroll, it goes very slow. When I try to save a image, nothing happens....
  4. My cursor is acting up.

My cursor is acting up.: My cursor sometimes won't move at all, or it just teleports somewhere I didn't move it. When I swipe, it doesn't do much, when I scroll, it goes very slow. When I try to save a image, nothing happens....
  5. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  6. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.: Every time I boot up my computer normally it goes to the welcome screen but after typing in my password the screen is black and i can only see my cursor. I have tried everything but nothing works. I think it's because of the latest update because every time it installs again...
  7. Computer boots up to a black screen with a cursor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC boots up into a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boots up into a black screen with cursor: I recently began having problems booting up. The pc starts up on a black screen where nothing works except win+p. I also got another error saying that the boot partition is missing. Is there a way of fixing this without losing any data?...
  9. Black screen with Cursor after start up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with Cursor after start up?: Has anyone else had issues after this last update where your computer starts up with a black screen with your cursor still available? I can't start safe mode for whatever reason and I cannot use the fix with ctr alt and dlt. I've tried everything else but nothing works....
  10. Windows opens up to a black screen and a moving unresponsive cursor.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows opens up to a black screen and a moving unresponsive cursor.: I installed an application yesterday and I don't know if its coincidence or not but since then my Laptop has been opening to a black screen and a moving cursor with no response, no keys work except alt+Ctrl+del which doesn't really help since task manager doesn't open also...