Windows 10: As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down

Discus and support As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop a Lenovo thk kpadwith 166gb internal SSD hard disk. Encounters a problem and shuts down After a minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TendaiKembo, Nov 22, 2020.

1. As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down

My laptop a Lenovo thk kpadwith 166gb internal SSD hard disk. Encounters a problem and shuts down After a minute

:)

TendaiKembo, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 22, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down

1. As soon as I login windows encounters an error and shuts down - Similar Threads - soon login encounters

2. Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots: Hi everyone,I've got an ASUS Vivobook running Windows 10 acting in a way I've never seen before and it just started out of the blue. As soon as it finishes booting it skips right to the login screen and says "Restarting..." and spins infinitely until I push not hold the power...
  3. Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots: Hi everyone,I've got an ASUS Vivobook running Windows 10 acting in a way I've never seen before and it just started out of the blue. As soon as it finishes booting it skips right to the login screen and says "Restarting..." and spins infinitely until I push not hold the power...
  4. Windows instantly shuts down as soon as it boots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.: My pc asked to update, so I did. I came back to it after about an hour and found nothing but a black screen. After trying to wake it up with both keyboard and mouse I shut it off by holding the power button. Turned it back on and found the same black screen. Repeated process...
  6. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.: My pc asked to update, so I did. I came back to it after about an hour and found nothing but a black screen. After trying to wake it up with both keyboard and mouse I shut it off by holding the power button. Turned it back on and found the same black screen. Repeated process...
  7. PC shuts down as soon as I turn it on.

8. windows 10 keeps shutting down as soon as i log in

windows 10 keeps shutting down as soon as i log in: I had plugged in a hard drive from my old computer and after moving some files over to format the disk my pc shut down and since then, every time I log into my pc after normal boot (boot takes longer than usual now) an empty cmd prompt comes up from the sys32 directory for a...
  9. Windows shutting down incorrectly on login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shutting down incorrectly on login?: Hi, I am using a bootcamped 2012 Mac air with 128 gigs and sometimes when I login, Windows randomly shuts down and makes me use the incorrectly shut down tools to log back in. Safe mode works, but ifi restart my computer, it shuts back down incorrectly. I haven’t tested all...
  10. Computer shutting down soon after startup

Computer shutting down soon after startup: I installed new ram a few weeks ago, been fine so far. Crashed last night but managed to use all day today. Crashed again and since then hasn't managed to survive for more than 5 minutes. Every time it does not bluescreen, it just acts as if the cable was pulled, and...