Windows 10: As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution...

Discus and support As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I went to the forum I noticed that the thread is locked & I was unable to view any possible solution. Does anyone out there have a solution for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimLeyva, Mar 11, 2019.

1. TimLeyva Win User

As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution...

When I went to the forum I noticed that the thread is locked & I was unable to view any possible solution. Does anyone out there have a solution for this problem?

Thank you.

:)

TimLeyva, Mar 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Why does Windows 10 close apps immediately after they are opened?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you facing this issue with all the apps?
    • Are you getting any error message while the apps are closing?
    This issue may be caused by some app corruption or some third party app confliction. I suggest you to follow the methods given below:

Method 1:
    I suggest you to run the
    Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2:
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    3. Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 11, 2019
  4. redcloud Win User

As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution...

Some apps opens then closes immediately.

I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused

Windows Apps Troubleshooter didn't help. Also, reinstalling apps didn't solve problem.

redcloud, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. As soon as I open the app in windows 10 it closes immediately. do anyone have a solution... - Similar Threads - soon open app

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  6. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

"Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  7. Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately: [ATTACH]At times it may happen that a Microsoft Store app os a classic Program […] This article Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  9. Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening.: Hello, Please Support as Windows App Store is not opening, closes immediately after opening and another issue is my photo app not working. Windows is up to date. Windws version is 1803 Done below steps but still having same issue. 1. Run - wsreset.exe 2. Windows Store...
  10. Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Some apps opens then closes immediately.: I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused Windows Apps Troubleshooter...