Windows 10: As soon as I start my PC this happens...

Discus and support As soon as I start my PC this happens... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aneopet4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ahkd/as_soon_as_i_start_my_pc_this_happens/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aneopet4, Jan 23, 2021.

1. As soon as I start my PC this happens...

/u/aneopet4, Jan 23, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 23, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 23, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

As soon as I start my PC this happens...

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

As soon as I start my PC this happens...

1. As soon as I start my PC this happens... - Similar Threads - soon start happens

2. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it: Hi!So I was using my PC as normal and it suddenly crashed, I restarted it but now anytime I turn it on the blue screen with error code 0xc000021a pops up right away.I tried multiple times to repair it by using command prompt as it wont let me restart the pc or go into safe...
  3. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it: Hi!So I was using my PC as normal and it suddenly crashed, I restarted it but now anytime I turn it on the blue screen with error code 0xc000021a pops up right away.I tried multiple times to repair it by using command prompt as it wont let me restart the pc or go into safe...
  4. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  6. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  7. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?: I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that? Here is a link to the Auto Hot Key application..AUTO HOT KEY...
  9. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?: I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-application-as-soon-as-i-start-my/617731e9-177b-426c-8cf0-71d4464d38d9
  10. This always happens when i start my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This always happens when i start my PC.: There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/this-always-happens-when-i-start-my-pc/d462314e-7fe3-4a13-9c9d-11452319086a