Windows 10: as you can see by my username:

Discus and support as you can see by my username: in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I tried using the guide that a site gave me to convert Legacy BIOS to UEFI. However, it no longer boots...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Something happened to my, Aug 26, 2020.

1. as you can see by my username:

I tried using the guide that a site gave me to convert Legacy BIOS to UEFI. However, it no longer boots...

:)

Something happened to my, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Spore Clubhouse/Username Database

I decided that it would be cool to create a list of techpowerup! member's Spore usernames so that we could add eachother to a great big networked spore universe.
    At any rate, feel free to discuss anything and everything Spore related and post screenshots!

I'll start the list off:

• TPU*Stick Out Tongue as you can see by my username: :prudent Princess
      SPORE:Marxistforlife
    • TPU: ShadowFold
      SPORE: Shadowfold
    • TPU: Triprift
      SPORE: Trippy75
    • TPU: Darknova
      SPORE: Cynicalnova
    • TPU: Lillebror
      SPORE: Lillebror
    • TPU: Wartz
      SPORE: Wartz
    • TPU: MadClown
      SPORE: MadClown5
    • TPU: Nick89
      SPORE: 0TheCreator0

PrudentPrincess, Aug 26, 2020
  4. as you can see by my username:

change admin username account

Hi
    vasilisnikolo

Are you logged in with the Microsoft account or a local account?

You can follow the steps below to change the username and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Under view, select large icons.
    • Go to User Account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Select the User Account for which you want to select the password.
    • Click on Change the username.
    • Click on Change Name button.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

as you can see by my username:

1. as you can see by my username: - Similar Threads - username

2. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  3. Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote area connection doesn't recognise my username and password: I am trying to log in to the work computer using a remote area connection from my home computer. The IT guy says there is a problem with my computer but it was working last week and I've made no changes to my home computer. The work server went down over the weekend and they...
  4. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  5. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?: When I logged into the computer, it does not recognize my account or the name of the account instead it display USERONE. I do not want USERONE in my log in screen nor under the name of the account. We tried reset the computer, but it kept on saying USERONE....
  6. How do I change the username when I log in to the computer?

7. How to change my username ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change my username ?: When I copied a path for a shortcut, This Name appears, but this is not my name and is my initials. Please help my how to Change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-username/d538b489-f84d-42d2-bec1-b8d519bb1d00
  8. How to change my username ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my username ?: When I copied a path for a shortcut, This Name appears, but this is not my name and is my initials. Please help my how to Change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-username/d538b489-f84d-42d2-bec1-b8d519bb1d00
  9. How to change my username ?

10. "To continue, enter an admin username and password",

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "To continue, enter an admin username and password",: Hi, i have a problem with my pc. basicaly when i try to open a file with administrator privilages this shows up:"To continue, enter an admin username and password", and it does not have YES button or anything to insert administator username and password this is my own...