Windows 10: asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings

Discus and support asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help on hold over one hour and need new computer of 1 day out of s mode will not work in trouble shooting in settings or two googles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stephaniewic, Mar 24, 2020.

1. asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings

help on hold over one hour and need new computer of 1 day out of s mode will not work in trouble shooting in settings or two googles

:)

Stephaniewic, Mar 24, 2020
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Mar 24, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 24, 2020
  4. asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings

Computer Won't Stay in Sleep Mode

Please see details below:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
      • Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.726)
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
      • No changes this is a brand new computer.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
      • I have only played around with power management settings and disabled the "allow this device to wake the computer" setting.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
      • Alienware Aurora R7
    • Have you already updated your BIOS settings by downloading the drivers from the manufacturer’s website?
      • I haven't done this but it says I am up to date.
    • Can you send us a screenshot of your Advanced Power Settings?
      • I am not sure how to do this. Its in power saver mode and monitor and PC are set to go into sleep mode after 2 minutes
    • Did you receive any error messages?
      • No

NeilSheehan, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings

1. asap can not get brand new computer out of s mode no get button to do it in settings - Similar Threads - asap brand computer

2. Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”...
  3. Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get out of S-Mode Windows 11 brand new laptop: When I try going through the Microsoft store method to get out of s mode it’s says “try again” and says “something happened and we couldn’t start the upgrade”...
  4. Can not get out of S-mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not get out of S-mode: Hello,I can not get out of Windows S-mode. even though I tried the steps on this thread...
  5. Can not get out of S-mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not get out of S-mode: Hello,I can not get out of Windows S-mode. even though I tried the steps on this thread...
  6. The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The "Get" button is not there for the "Switch Out Of S Mode" Page: I can't get any files even if they're trustworthy like Steam and google because apparently the get button was like "Welp this 'Switch out of s mode' page is too tiring to even appear in, so I'm just not gonna" Basically my problem is that there isn't a "Get" button for the...
  7. No get button to switch out of S mode???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No get button to switch out of S mode???: It tells me to update Microsoft Store to switch out of S mode but it won't update, then it tells me to go to the Switch out of S mode app and there's no Get button for me to click?...
  8. S mode GET button

in Windows 10 Customization
    S mode GET button: My S mode GET button is grayed out so I am unable to switch out of S mode. How do I fix this and get out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode-get-button/3488eedb-0dcf-4aa0-a28e-564e453b7860
  9. S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    S Mode Get Button will not work and I can't get out of S MODE: Purchased new laptop. Purchased Windows 10 PRO to get out of S Mode. No matter what I do, my Get button to switch out of S Mode will not work. Please help....
  10. can get “out of s mode” GET button to work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can get “out of s mode” GET button to work: i can’t get the “out of s mode” switch in the microsoft store to work. i keep getting a message that the problem is on their end. what’s going on? i need to download an app before i can use my program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting adventure academy without S Mode

2. acer aspire 5 doesnt give me option to switch out of s mode

3. the get button is not coming to switch out of the s mode

4. acer aspire 5 we couldnt make your copy of Windows genuine