Windows 10: Asian characters appearing on any image file?

Discus and support Asian characters appearing on any image file? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I view any image, instead of the english .png, .jpeg etc showing it shows this? These are all .png but it does the same for other image file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fembruh, Jan 17, 2021.

1. fembruh Win User

Asian characters appearing on any image file?

Whenever I view any image, instead of the english .png, .jpeg etc showing it shows this? These are all .png but it does the same for other image file types. Any help? Asian characters appearing on any image file? f8cd83c7-854a-47fa-86f4-88fde1cf7299?upload=true.png

:)

fembruh, Jan 17, 2021

2. Asian characters on an European N8

Splitscreen input is not supported for N8 asian version with Chinese characters.

Would this be true also for other N8 that have been optionally added Chinese char? Is this why Chinese char no longer available to non Asian N8?

Tirza---01, Jan 17, 2021
  3. thesstral Win User
  4. inkwatu Win User

Asian fonts betwee ppc and Vista

My T-mobile MDA is running Windows Mobile 5.1.195. For my Asian font on it, I've always used MS Song. While my laptop was running XP that was no problem since MS Song was part of its Asian language pack. However, I recently moved to a new laptop running
    Vista. MS Song is not among Vista's Asian fonts! New files created on the laptop (but saved in 03 Word format, of course) only display squares for Asian characters when the files are copied to the ppc and opened there. However, on the ppc, if I then reformat
    the file in MS Song they display. Oddly, if I copy that file back to the laptop, overwriting the version there, and open it in Vista, the characters display, formatted as MS Song, althoughthe font appears nowhere on the laptop! This is my present workaround,
    but it's awkward to say the least. Any suggestions?

inkwatu, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Asian characters appearing on any image file? - Similar Threads - Asian characters appearing

2. Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?: I have Windows 11 Pro running on my Lenovo PC and suddenly I have Asian characters under the dates in my calendar. This is what I mean:Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of those characters??!!!...
  3. Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there Asian characters on my calendar?: I have Windows 11 Pro running on my Lenovo PC and suddenly I have Asian characters under the dates in my calendar. This is what I mean:Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of those characters??!!!...
  4. Unknown Icon with Asian characters on Task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown Icon with Asian characters on Task bar: I Keep getting an icon or widget in the hidden icons on my taskbar that displays no identifier other than asian characters. I have been told by someone who works with computers that it actually looks like a native operating system pop-up me since it's got multiple standard...
  5. Chinese Characters not Appearing

Chinese Characters not Appearing: Hello when I typed the Pinyin the Chinese characters didn't appear so I can't type please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-characters-not-appearing/5b347d07-d779-4e8a-97c4-db045805f13a
  6. A file name cannot include any of the fallowing characters < > / : \ * ? "

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A file name cannot include any of the fallowing characters < > / : \ * ? ": I'm trying to use these illegal terms to create a program i could use in CMD to execute. I'm trying to create a portable JAVA on a portable hard drive using these steps below however when it comes to the naming convention i can not change the file type to /"NAME/" to be able...
  7. Asian characters become unicode ���

Asian characters become unicode ���: Sometimes when I download/install programs that's originally written in Chinese, folder names and the text in the installer just show up as ����� and I can't read anything. When I play older songs on itunes, previously correctly named songs, with correct artists etc. all...
  8. Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English

Seeing Asian Characters 我很拖油瓶 in English: When I 唐渝鹏 in English, I塞俄 AsianCharacters. Why?How 都 I correctthis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seeing-asian-characters/88b32d95-b6bc-42d4-bc26-bd415fc2f87c
  9. Image Files do not appear in Preview Pane

Image Files do not appear in Preview Pane: After the recent update, my picture files (.jpgs, .pngs) no longer show up in the Preview Pane for me to view. I have to open each one up in Paint or another program to see the image. Thoughts??...
  10. Weird chinese characters appearing in windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird chinese characters appearing in windows: I've googled it and it seems like some others have had similar issues, but i'd like to ask if anyone knows what this is all about. [img] If i copy paste the line seen on screenshot, then this is what i get: Code:...