Windows 10: Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update

Discus and support Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been using Asio4all v2.14 for 2 years with no problems. I use it with my Digital Audio Workstation FL Studio v20.6 to produce music. Since the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Barfly1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Barfly1 Win User

Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update

I have been using Asio4all v2.14 for 2 years with no problems. I use it with my Digital Audio Workstation FL Studio v20.6 to produce music. Since the Windows 10 2004 update the sound crackles and lags. I'm now unable to work. Anyone else with the same problem?

:)

Barfly1, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Jay Jap Win User

ASIO4ALL not working.

Hello Jerry,

Since you received a Windows update recently, it is possible that it made your audio software components incompatible. I would suggest that you reach out to the developer of the ASIO4ALL to check for updates.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Audio Crackling

Recently, I've noticed that the audio with my speakers and headphones is "crackling". It doesn't seem to matter what the volume is set at, nor what program I'm running. If I'm playing a game, the audio crackles. If I'm listening to music, the audio crackles.
    I've tried downloading/updating my audio drivers, but nothing seems to help.

JordanBanfield, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update

ASIO4ALL not working.

After the latest Win10 update, the ASIO4ALL panel used in my Amplitube3 app no longer allows the USB as an input device (the box in the ASIO4ALL panel is checked with a red X, indicating that the device is being used by another app), and the output device
    (Realtek HD audio) is also checked as being used by another app. I've closed down all my speech switched in Win10, reduced all startup apps, went the the TaskMgr and ended all apps that I can think of that would use sound, disabled the Exclusive mode switches
    in the Sound panel. This program used to work halfway decent before, after the sharp learning curve, so what has changed? Why does MS make using sound devices such a pain, if they only solved the latency issue there would be no need to use ASIO4ALL in the
    first place.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Jerry De La Cruz, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update

1. Asio4all audio crackling after Windows 10 2004 update - Similar Threads - Asio4all audio crackling

2. Crackling audio after update to 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you...
  3. Crackling noises after update windows 10 2004

Crackling noises after update windows 10 2004: Hello everyone, i've got an issue after updating my device on windows 2004. from left speaker of my omen 15 ce 026ur started a random crackling noise from speaker, ive tried to turn off high definition audio device, issue fixed, but its impossible to use pc without speakers,...
  4. Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio crackling after v2004 update: I have a Bluetooth speaker that I use to play audio through. It all worked perfectly before the v2004 update, but now there's a crackling in audio. It's like audio disapears suddenly for a second & then come back or sometimes it plays audio very fast for about a second. I...
  5. Updated to 2004 recently and I have audio crackling since then.

Updated to 2004 recently and I have audio crackling since then.: As the title says, I updated from 1903 to 2004 couple days ago, after waiting for weeks for it to be fixed and now I'm getting annoying audio cracklings similar to what is talked about in this post :...
  6. Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: After updating Win10 to 2004, I get crackling audio when I use Razer Surround Pro software. When I switch my audio output, I get normal audio. This only happens when I use Surround Pro....
  7. Audio (still) crackling/popping Windows 10 2004

Audio (still) crackling/popping Windows 10 2004: I am having crackling/popping sounds when I start/pause/seek/skip/volume-up/volume-down/mute (etc) audio. Example 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVp-Lykp6gA Example 2 : https://streamable.com/bfpdf (credit /u/Matroxxest) You can test it easily yourself with those 2...
  8. Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crackle Audio Windows 10 after latest update: Can you go back and undo what caused the update to cause this. maybe go back to the driver used beforehand, i have an RCA Cambio 10.1 and im not admin i cant change drivers only option is details, PLEASE and make it a short update pls ;)...
  9. Audio crackling and popping after update 1809

Audio crackling and popping after update 1809: Hi, sound from my Sound Blaster Omni Surround 5.1 USB started crackling and popping after update 1809 was pushed onto my PC last month. I have tested the onboard Realtek ALC892 on my MSI B350 Tomahawk motherboard and audio plays fine. I have also tested other USB audio...
  10. Windows 10 audio crackling

Windows 10 audio crackling: Hello I'm getting crackling in my PC during games and YouTube videos. since I got it back from the shop and it was installed with Windows 10 (previously Windows 7). The issue seems to be caused by certain pitches in tones in whatever it is that i'm doing. I tested the issue...