Windows 10: Ask a Question

Discus and support Ask a Question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows10 * * * * Tips for Good Questions Describe the Problem List any details that describe the issue, including error codes or error message text.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pgphyo, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Pgphyo Win User

Ask a Question

Windows10
    Tips for Good Questions
    Describe the Problem
    List any details that describe the issue, including error codes or error message text.

List Product Info
    Be as specific as possible about model or version, like Windows 10S, Surface Pro 4, or Office 2013.

Don't include Personal Info
    Don't share credit card numbers, email addresses, or passwords.

:)

Pgphyo, Sep 5, 2018

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 5, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Ask a Question :p

cadaveca, Sep 5, 2018
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Ask a Question

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile Ask a Question :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Ask a Question

1. Ask a Question - Similar Threads - Ask Question

2. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  3. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  4. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question": Inserting a image .png or .jpg, 300 KB fails here in "Ask a Question" -> Files failed to upload I actually wanted to ask a question about Windows 11 language but this is not possible without images....
  6. Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question"

Windows 11 can't upload images in "ask a question": Inserting a image .png or .jpg, 300 KB fails here in "Ask a Question" -> Files failed to upload I actually wanted to ask a question about Windows 11 language but this is not possible without images....
  7. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  8. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  9. Why is it that every single time I ask a simple question to "support" I get the same ****...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that every single time I ask a simple question to "support" I get the same ****...: 100% of my inquiries to MS "support" have been met with Platitudes, Scripted ****, ZERO ACTUAL HELP, and redirection to SKETCHY AS HELL 3rd party organizations??? that have NO MORE USEFUL INFO than the asshats that directed me there....
  10. Why is it that every single time I ask a simple question to "support" I get the same ****...

Why is it that every single time I ask a simple question to "support" I get the same ****...: 100% of my inquiries to MS "support" have been met with Platitudes, Scripted ****, ZERO ACTUAL HELP, and redirection to SKETCHY AS HELL 3rd party organizations??? that have NO MORE USEFUL INFO than the asshats that directed me there....