Windows 10: Ask a Question

Discus and support Ask a Question in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows10 * * * * Tips for Good Questions Describe the Problem List any details that describe the issue, including error codes or error message text.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pgphyo, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Pgphyo Win User

Ask a Question

Windows10
    Tips for Good Questions
    Describe the Problem
    List any details that describe the issue, including error codes or error message text.

List Product Info
    Be as specific as possible about model or version, like Windows 10S, Surface Pro 4, or Office 2013.

Don't include Personal Info
    Don't share credit card numbers, email addresses, or passwords.

:)

Pgphyo, Sep 5, 2018

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 5, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Ask a Question :p

cadaveca, Sep 5, 2018
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Ask a Question

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile Ask a Question :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Ask a Question

1. Ask a Question - Similar Threads - Ask Question

2. Need help ask me a question and ill help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ask me a question and ill help: IT support for you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-ask-me-a-question-and-ill-help/379aae09-d2ab-4e29-9d8e-254efaf992a7
  3. why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why do you show every body eles questions and dont let us ask our own question stupid i...: whys my cpu stuck at a 100 my sound is in slow motion feel like im having a acid flash back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-you-show-every-body-eles-questions-and-dont/d8a6463a-70c6-49d3-bd35-8811bb249e95
  4. sorry if this question is asked a lot, but can a admin account see what the other accounts...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sorry if this question is asked a lot, but can a admin account see what the other accounts...: i tried to google but i could not find results submitted by /u/Cool_UsernamesTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l31knt/sorry_if_this_question_is_asked_a_lot_but_can_a/
  5. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?: This will be my 2nd (and last thread) Im new, like I said in the other thread, so I dont know where all of these go yet, again, I apologize in advance. I just got a new laptop, havent even opened it yet, because I would like to ask a few things before I do. 1) Any...
  6. Others have asked this question in the past, but after trying everything, my default...

Others have asked this question in the past, but after trying everything, my default...: This has been happening several times a week, and at times, a few times PER DAY! I change the default browser to Chrome, and then lo and behold, suddenly my default now says "Choose a Default", and Edge comes up until I AGAIN change it back to Chrome... I've changed it in...
  7. Can I review the questions asked in the past?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I review the questions asked in the past?: sometimes I have asked a question and the community responded with answers. Now, years later I'd like to see the questions I and others have asked. Is there any way to review questions asked by myself and others so the same questions don't need to be asked again?...
  8. I'm planning to reformat my windows 10 laptop and I have some question's I'd like to ask...

I'm planning to reformat my windows 10 laptop and I have some question's I'd like to ask...: So I have this MSI gaming laptop which I have owned for more than four years now. It used to perform most games very well on high graphic settings. But over the years I feel like I've hastily downloaded the wrong stuff, went to the "wrong" sites, and so on, and now the games...
  9. Seriously, how to disable taskbar tooltips? This question keeps getting asked by other...

Seriously, how to disable taskbar tooltips? This question keeps getting asked by other...: It's just started happening to me today. B***** annoying![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seriously-how-to-disable-taskbar-tooltips-this/881b0625-9aed-4aa1-9903-61d87e173a02
  10. Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer

Sorry I asked this question b4 but need a definite answer: Trying to sell my laptop but they want the laptop with Windows 10 Pro. The laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home. Its been upgraded to Pro with digital license linked to an account. If I reset it, will it definitely have Windows 10 Pro for the new owner? Will it reset...